why wasn't the game delayed

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marco said:
missed the first half through some knob chucking him/herself off a bridge on the M602, loads of fans villa aswell delayed

Villa fans (from Brum) wouldn't be coming down the M602

Why not pal..M6>>>M62>>>M602>>>

Well they also could have gone M6, M5, M4, M25, M1, M62 and M60 too ;)

What I meant was quickest way is M6 / A556 / M56 and M60 (or Princess Parkway)

I'm Blue said:
People pay a lot of money to watch football.
It's a fair point.
Wasn't just a few people delayed, there was thousands, ours and villa's.
Should have got delayed, I'd have been pissed if I'd have missed half the game.

Consider also that the game was on TV. Who do you think the powers that be will go further to please?

Really?... 3 pages in and i'm really the 1st person to say how disgusting this thread is?

Some poor soul jumps from a bridge and all this chap cares about is "i missed a bit of football".... Fuck football, Fuck money, fuck your delay and sense of entitlement. imagine it was one of your loved ones in that situation?

What the fuck kind of world do we live in today?... Shame on you Marko :/

marco said:
Italian Manc said:
marco said:
missed the first half through some knob jocky chucking him/herself off a bridge on the M602, loads of fans villa aswell delayed

Come on, it's a great night tonight, no need for this.

il look forward to receiving your cheque for fuel and ticket loss as your such a good samaritan

Try asking the "knob jocky"

BlakeTheBlue said:
Really?... 3 pages in and i'm really the 1st person to say how disgusting this thread is?

Some poor soul jumps from a bridge and all this chap cares about is "i missed a bit of football".... Fuck football, Fuck money, fuck your delay and sense of entitlement. imagine it was one of your loved ones in that situation?

Nobody gives a shit unless it affects them sadly

At least you missed the 1st half and not the 2nd. In other words, you didn't miss much, other than some rain.

dronefromsector7g said:
BlpostheBlue said:

Nobody gives a shit unless it affects them sadly

Thought i'd covered it in the second post. Obviously not.

BlakeTheBlue said:

I thought it was a wind up, the op isn't actually serious is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.