Why we will win the league!

I actually believe it trumps what we did last year

This years achievements have surpassed last years IMO. This year we’ve stepped up a level in terms of performances, we’ve had to fight tooth and nail with Liverpool and have had our best player missing all season. If we were allowed to score a quick free kick at Newcastle then we could have beaten last seasons points total.

They're separate competitions but I think last night's result will give us even more hunger to win the league.

This years achievements have surpassed last years IMO. This year we’ve stepped up a level in terms of performances, we’ve had to fight tooth and nail with Liverpool and have had our best player missing all season. If we were allowed to score a quick free kick at Newcastle then we could have beaten last seasons points total.

few games that we should of taken all 3 points like Pool away.

as long as we better what liverpool do sunday its all good.

few games that we should of taken all 3 points like Pool away.

as long as we better what liverpool do sunday its all good.

We will better what Liverpool do. There’s this huge focus on Brighton but Wolves are a much better side who have the propensity to cause a real upset. I’d be more worried about facing the likes of Neves, Moutinho and Jota.

I'll come out and say it. If we win the league at Brighton, what this group of players will have done will be every bit as incredible as last season. It's one thing to go on a monumental run in the first half of the season, when legs are fresh, you're back from your summer break, and you're not too far into the three other cups, but to do it from Christmas onwards, going far in those three cups, when the stakes are high for everything you're in, and by the way you've got a rival breathing down your neck every step of the way, takes even greater mental resilience, in my view.
If we win it will be a lot more incredible for me. If we acknowledge, as I suppose we have to now, that Liverpool are an absolutely top class team then to keep them at bay by winning the final 14 league games under immense pressure whilst getting to two cup finals makes this City team every bit as good as any English team in history.

It's got more difficult now, because the pressure is off Liverpool, and on City. With Liverpool's CL win, I just do not see them feeling final day pressure the way we will at Brighton.

Whether we like it or not, the pressure is all on City at Brighton and this is far from done. Brighton will be motivated for this by pride and they have nothing to lose. This is a chance for them to prove they belong in the Premier League. I expect City to win but I think it is bound to be a very nervous situation. We are going into another QPR game, this time away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.