Why we will win the league!

Snow at Leicester (hes not used to snow) , at Wham ref knew he made a mistake so the rest of his decisions went against them , Wind at Wolves , City purposely grew the grass to stifle their play , the pitch and wind today
And they didn’t beat the rags because all the rags got injured, which was disrupting.

still all to play for.....we have a number of very tough games coming up....

Watford are no fools and Palace and utd away will be very difficult along with Leicester at home

our injury list is growing which could be a real problem....kdb out for a number of weeks again and ferna are huge misses

they have chelski and spurs who could take points off them

it will go to the wire

Believe!!!!!!! We win this title and we undoubtedly become the greatest team these shores have ever seen. I admit I doubted it when we were 7 behind and I apologise to all those that still had faith. Our boys are experts at winning these title races and the dippers know that. It’s hilarious watching them so upset.

Watford are no fools and Palace and utd away will be very difficult along with Leicester at home

our injury list is growing which could be a real problem....kdb out for a number of weeks again and ferna are huge misses

it will go to the wire
True, Tbh though I think we've just had a tougher set of 5 fixtures than them, and we've made 8 points up.

Kudos to Everton and their fans, I hope they win all their remaining fixtures

“YOU’RE GONNA WIN FUCK ALL”

The horrible red scouse cvnts are bottling it, arguing with themselves, lacking composure in front of goal, their dream slowly dying, every City win squeezing a bit more life out of them
Just watched Van Dick and Dastardly Henderson getting interviewed. The look of total heartbreak and inevitably on their faces was priceless. :)

The more games we get through and get the 3 points then obviously the less room for error from the scousers even though it’s only a point in it,next weeks game is huge as they play the following day we could be 4 points ahead that alone can have a psychological effect on them ..

it will go to the wire

They’ve got Southampton away sandwich inbetween Spurs and Chelsea, that will be tough. Cardiff Away and Burnley next week will also be hard for them.

it will go to the wire

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.