Why we will win the league!

99% certain that this tweet will come back to bite us on the arse.

No idea why it was posted anyway. In both games we were denied stonewall penalties so those close decisions should not have been decisive anyway. Also, Ben Mee's clearance off the line was probably as close on the other side of the line to Aguero's goal.

What pisses me off about the season's run in , is the media hype of 'back on top' , tit for tat etc. It is purely an artificial situation created by sky and the media. City at the end of each weeks fixtures have been on top for several weeks, Liverpool blew their lead back in the New Year. For most of these weeks Liverpool have been scheduled to play first so they can temporarily say they are league leaders - it's bollocks

Not actually true - we played first several weeks, but were a game behind because of our FA Cup run. That's zilch to do with Sky or the media

Like everyone else I’d love that to happen. However they struggled against Brighton at home, can’t see them miraculously getting something against the scousers. Obviously I hope to be proven wrong, but just can’t see it unfortunately.

They were playing at the Amex

I seriously do not know how this will pan out.
I honestly believe that Leicester will be a harder game for us than the twats from Scouseland travelling to Newcastle.For one moment I do not believe that Rafa will allow his team to "role over".
My concern is the pace of those forward from Leicester and lets be honest,they really are a very good team going forward,but with a defence which is bang average.
Please City piss on my bonfire and prove me completely wrong.

Why the fuck would City tweet this with it still all to play for? Brain dead. If we win the league, fair enough, tweet it every single day this summer with Liverpool’s account tagged on it.
It’s not claiming it’s not still all to play for though is it, merely accurately reflecting the outcome of two crucial goal line technology decisions. What’s the big deal.

I honestly believe that Leicester will be a harder game for us than the twats from Scouseland travelling to Newcastle.For one moment I do not believe that Rafa will allow his team to "role over".
My concern is the pace of those forward from Leicester and lets be honest,they really are a very good team going forward,but with a defence which is bang average.
For some reason I wasn’t too worried about spurs or the rags and although a bit concerned about Burnley, Leicester fucking worry me!
Didn’t see them play arsenal but I’m told they defended high and steptoe thought all his birthdays had come at once. Please, city,
Get through this and I fancy us at Brighton

Jurgen's lads chanting Klopp, Klopp, Klopp.
Shelvey and mates playing stop, stop, stop.
'Pool's asses are kicked home to the Kop,
dropping points, plop, plop, plop.

City will piss on Leicester don't worry, our movement and quick play will be too much for them, we will win this comfortably.

It will be a tricky game, but worth remembering that Leicester have lost to Watford and Newcastle, and drawn to West Ham, in Rodgers’ eight games in charge. The win against ten-men Arsenal, at home, was their only victory against top-half opposition. A good team on the up, no doubt, but we shouldn’t build them up too much. We’ve won 17 out of 18 at home in the league this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.