Why Would you Vote Tory ?

cyberblue said:
I know the Motley Crew under Gordon Brown are bad ,but God help us if the Tories get in .Remember the 80s !
Mods-time to do something! I know politics, especially at a General Election, can generate strong feelings but this level of personal attack is plain disgusting- to claim that Gordon Brown is the lead singer of Motley Crue is just appalling.

Ronnie the Rep said:
JULES said:
I`m the type of voter that should vote labour, I come from a working class background, I feel that I dont need govourment intervention into my life, under labour I feel that I am being controlled in too many aspects of life, shit, if gordon brown had his was I feel nobody would get paid, every one would get "credits" or Tokens" to spend as labour and the other lefties know better how to spend my money than I do. There are too many labour voters who vote for them because they believe its for the working man, I`m probably a lot older than many on here and through my experiences have come to the conclusion that under labour govornments I am working for the state spending machine, under the tories I always felt I had an opportunity to make my life better.
vote tory.......... definately

+3

+4
Sick of life under Labour, high taxes, high crime, high immigration, living off the state a lifestyle choice, broken promises (referendam). They have had more than enough chances of put things right but only get worse. We must get them out

JULES said:
I`m the type of voter that should vote labour, I come from a working class background, I feel that I dont need govourment intervention into my life, under labour I feel that I am being controlled in too many aspects of life, shit, if gordon brown had his was I feel nobody would get paid, every one would get "credits" or Tokens" to spend as labour and the other lefties know better how to spend my money than I do. There are too many labour voters who vote for them because they believe its for the working man, I`m probably a lot older than many on here and through my experiences have come to the conclusion that under labour govornments I am working for the state spending machine, under the tories I always felt I had an opportunity to make my life better.
vote tory.......... definately

+5 (Get the cheating, lying, money grabbing red twats out!)

another reason to vote Conservative.................

I'll be better off financially

I'd vote tory because i love to be shafted by an elitist party who will make sure their posh pals are looked after whilst everyone else fights for the scraps. I love mass employment, race riots and my rights to protests as a worker being destroyed.

The destruction of the HSE so companies can refuse their entry if they've done their own risk assesments and regulations making my workplace unsafe in the name of profit whilst stopping paliamentary bills protecting the lowest earners from loan sharks in the last two days of a parliament before an election and preventing much needed political reforms.

Yeah they're the party for me.

mat said:
I'd vote tory because i love to be shafted by an elitist party who will make sure their posh pals are looked after whilst everyone else fights for the scraps. I love mass employment, race riots and my rights to protests as a worker being destroyed.

The destruction of the HSE so companies can refuse their entry if they've done their own risk assesments and regulations making my workplace unsafe in the name of profit whilst stopping paliamentary bills protecting the lowest earners from loan sharks in the last two days of a parliament before an election and preventing much needed political reforms.

Let me guess, you're either a student or on benefits, no kids, almost definitely under 25. Either way you've never had to pay tax yourself and think that the rich owe you a living for the sheer fact they've got more money than you.

Grow up.

terryphelan said:
mat said:

Let me guess, you're either a student or on benefits, no kids, almost definitely under 25. Either way you've never had to pay tax yourself and think that the rich owe you a living for the sheer fact they've got more money than you.

Grow up.

haha - good answer

I'm voting Tory because I'm not rich and I don't want to pay government, councils and the NHS lots of tax cash to pay thousands of people to do non-jobs.

Take a look in the Guardian or your local council jobs website to see what we are paying some people to do jobs like deputy assistant strategy awareness manager with special responsibility for promoting lesbian, gay and transexual issues at local sports centres, libraries and domestic waste disposal facilities.

My taxes, especially council tax, tax on petrol and National insurance, have rocketed under Labour. It isn't hard to see why.

Meanwhile the NHS has improved so much I can't get an NHS dentist any more and it takes ages to get an appointment at the doctors when it used to take a day at most.

urmston said:
I'm voting Tory because I'm not rich and I don't want to pay government, councils and the NHS lots of tax cash to pay thousands of people to do non-jobs.

Take a look in the Guardian or your local council jobs website to see what we are paying some people to do jobs like deputy assistant strategy awareness manager with special responsibility for promoting lesbian, gay and transexual issues at local sports centres, libraries and domestic waste disposal facilities.

My taxes, especially council tax, tax on petrol and National insurance, have rocketed under Labour. It isn't hard to see why.

Meanwhile the NHS has improved so much I can't get an NHS dentist any more and it takes ages to get an appointment at the doctors when it used to take a day at most.
If you'd ever had to deal with a dustbinman who wanted to change sex half way through his round-and let me tell you it happens more often than the publicthink- you wouldn't make fun of such a challenging job.

I'm voting Conservative in this election because David Cameron is a man of the people. He really has our interests at work. As opposed to so many politicians these days he has genuine substance and if you cut the man open you'd see sensible and socially-empathetic policies engraved in his very heart.
All his life he has had to overcome numerous obsticles and burdens and I really believe that ten years down the line everybody will still think he's the smashing fella he so obviously is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.