Why Would you Vote Tory ?

Helmet Cole said:
You paid back that 18k yet? (Yes I will have fries and a drink please)

Nope. Are you still offering to pay it off? I haven't had a cheque in the mail or a bank transfer or anything... No, I won't do you fries and a drink. BUT, when I get that 18k, I will design you a website according to your brief and then take care of the hosting, advertising, SEO etc.

cyberblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I do remember the 80's and what happened when the Tories got in.

Militant unions finally under democratic control. Lower taxes. bloated and inefficient state run industries that soaked up hundreds of millions of taxpayers money shut down or sold off. No more crawling cap in hand to the IMF for another bail-out. Inflation gradually brought under control and the economy strengthened.

Why would you vote Tory indeed?
OOPs you forgot the Falklands War
.Millions of unemployed .the Miners Strike & the attacks on the Health Service .Privatisation & poverty at its lowest for years

Not forgetting the poll tax and 15% mortgage rates why vote Tory indeed?

cyberblue said:
I know the Motley Crew under Gordon Brown are bad ,but God help us if the Tories get in .Remember the 80s !

Labour have had more than enough time to correct any alleged 'wrongdoings' that a previous Tory Government may have made , but they've failed miserably ....... in fact things are a whole lot worse now , if anything.

Labour haven't lost the confidence of so many people , or the votes of thousands of ordinary voters for nothing ...... it's because of what they've become ....... and they know it too.

It's time for change ...... the country needs it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
cyberblue said:
I know the Motley Crew under Gordon Brown are bad ,but God help us if the Tories get in .Remember the 80s !
I do remember the 80's and what happened when the Tories got in.

Militant unions finally under democratic control. Lower taxes. bloated and inefficient state run industries that soaked up hundreds of millions of taxpayers money shut down or sold off. No more crawling cap in hand to the IMF for another bail-out. Inflation gradually brought under control and the economy strengthened.

Why would you vote Tory indeed?

this is the biggest joke ive read on here...inflation brought under control and economy strengthened? we had a health minister trying to force feed his daughter a burger to show us it was safe to eat beef, a chancellor who couldnt even pay his own credit card bill..this isnt to mention selling off everything of the family silver.. railways sold and broken up any wonder why we had so many crashes on trains? and to top it all.. sir john major says gordon brown should act like a prime minister? this coming from someone who was sha**** edwina currie behind his wifes back for 4 years whilst in office...not to mention they cant keep inflation down ,anyone remember almost 16% interest rates? coupled with in fighting over europe, and every man and his dog knows how racist they are when it comes to selecting black candidates... INDEED why on earth would you vote tory.. better the devil you know

de niro said:
cyberblue said:

how convienient you forgot the 70's.
I Forgot Fu*k all .notice i did not mention the 40s 50s or 60s either i dont rate this mob at all ,but the Tories would be a disastor

kronkonite said:
privatisation -a euphemism for some rich twat to cream off millions of pounds of subsidies and then go crying to the government when they can't" run the industry properly " ( euphemism for we've fleeced you now we're bored)

Unions stand up for workers rights in the face of unprecedented
attacks by tory wankers and their share holder mates

Not the electricians union mate. They stand for backhanders.

Why are there constantly cuts on policing but pay rises for Labour's puppets in the top ranks of the constabulary?
How do they get away with inventing hundreds of Guardian employment pages non-jobs?

All the top Labour folk do is create jobs and situations to entice more Labour voters. They have been buying votes from the Blair days.

I`m the type of voter that should vote labour, I come from a working class background, I feel that I dont need govourment intervention into my life, under labour I feel that I am being controlled in too many aspects of life, shit, if gordon brown had his was I feel nobody would get paid, every one would get "credits" or Tokens" to spend as labour and the other lefties know better how to spend my money than I do. There are too many labour voters who vote for them because they believe its for the working man, I`m probably a lot older than many on here and through my experiences have come to the conclusion that under labour govornments I am working for the state spending machine, under the tories I always felt I had an opportunity to make my life better.
vote tory.......... definately

JULES said:
I`m the type of voter that should vote labour, I come from a working class background, I feel that I dont need govourment intervention into my life, under labour I feel that I am being controlled in too many aspects of life, shit, if gordon brown had his was I feel nobody would get paid, every one would get "credits" or Tokens" to spend as labour and the other lefties know better how to spend my money than I do. There are too many labour voters who vote for them because they believe its for the working man, I`m probably a lot older than many on here and through my experiences have come to the conclusion that under labour govornments I am working for the state spending machine, under the tories I always felt I had an opportunity to make my life better.

+1

JULES said:

+2

JULES said:

+3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.