Wife sells £45k worth of City memorabilia for £5

Yes not seeing 45 there!
you guys are missing the point.
that's what he's told his missus it's worth as a hedge to all the cash he's spending.
on a better note: BEER!
on the link a picture shows him in the stands with five bottles with the caps still on! Brilliant.
At sporting events in N.A. I've been at many there is a two bevvy maximum and it has to be opened, and mostly you get a 14 oz. plastic cup of piss draft for
eight dollars.

you guys are missing the point.
that's what he's told his missus it's worth as a hedge to all the cash he's spending.
on a better note: BEER!
on the link a picture shows him in the stands with five bottles with the caps still on! Brilliant.
At sporting events in N.A. I've been at many there is a two bevvy maximum and it has to be opened, and mostly you get a 14 oz. plastic cup of piss draft for
eight dollars.

He looks like he is at an amateur sporting event, and not the sport the collection was related to.

No wonder the poor bloke was away at games all the time,she claimed she felt like a widow,then sold the poor blokes football memorabilia,maybe he should sell off her personal possessions the fucking stupid cow ...

14453324-7111959-Shelly_sold_football_mad_Paul_s_prized_memorabilia_collection_wh-a-60_1559827793585.jpg
He looks like he is at an amateur sporting event, and not the sport the collection was related to.
Wife-sells-hubbys-45K-football-memorabilia-5-spotting-match-woman.html
of course it's not the game in question, really? but does that look like an amateur sporting event to you?
edit: picture didn't work first time

Last edited:
On one of my divorce papers it quoted me leaving her stranded at boundary mill store while I left to watch man city v Oxford.

My city memorabilia collection is literllay second to none! Under 40 post war programmes needed home and away. Mrs ww would be traded in if she ever destroyed it!

Don't forget the magnificent coat.

Any wife who would even blink if a long time City fan wanted to go to Brighton for last game of season and awarding of the PL trophy is divorce material.

Wonder the real reason he felt he couldn’t tell her?

However, vindictive, backstabbing wife would be history. UFB!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.