Wigan Athletic vs City Post match Discussion Thread

oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
Not suprised.You`ve been fucking clamped !!
He's had his wheels pinched and he's not noticed!

In all fairness Wigan do have a lot of Scousers living there.
Update... Just out of car park stuck in traffic bursting for a piss<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Caveman said:
oakiecokie said:
Not suprised.You`ve been fucking clamped !!
He's had his wheels pinched and he's not noticed!

In all fairness Wigan do have a lot of Scousers living there.
Update... Just out of car park stuck in traffic bursting for a piss

Blue Haze said:
Wigan did well especially considering their injuries.

Our best players

1. Mario
2. Nasty
3. Zaba
Mario our best player?? Barry was motm imo, you can always rely on him.

it seems to be injuries and rotation that has robbed us of the fluidity of last season, barely had the same side out twice. not seen as many mis-placed passes as tonight, not by much but enough. Wigan played to a well drilled script , we played off-the-cuff and individual brilliance got us the points

Any win away at Wigan is a great win, so well done City.

Positives: Barry, Nastasic (again) & Mario (in parts)
Negatives: Garcia, Niall Quinn!

jay-lofty said:
andrewmswift said:
jay-lofty said:
Our best player was MARIO?!!?!?! I have no idea what game you were watching mate

the one that was just played, i'm guessing.

Aha, very clever sir, but in all seriousness, was I the only one who thought Balotelli did very little apart from his goal? He wasn't helped by having little support at times, but I thought he was very poor tonight

unless i missed him off the ball he didnt do to much but score infact i thought he would have been taken off start of the 2nd half

simon23 said:
Nasty - looking good but still not going to lose my head about this lad....very comfortable on the ball but still making the odd mistake positionally but getting better

Haha he's proving your earlier posts on him to be spectaculary wrong.

jay-lofty said:
Blue Haze said:
Wigan did well especially considering their injuries.

Our best players

1. Mario
2. Nasty
3. Zaba

Our best player was MARIO?!!?!?! I have no idea what game you were watching mate

Thought he did really well today getting into space and scored the winner by pure determination. One of the few to beat his man and earned us a few free kicks.

It's not really outrageous.

the sign of a good striker,shite all game and scores an important first goal with maybe his second shot on goal.....

they`ll all(our strikers) put away important chances over the season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.