Wigan Athletic vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Cielo Azzurro said:
1354138607695.gif

1354138391620.gif
Thanks for these mate...would be awesome if someone had a collection of gifs of goals for all games in the season

Football is a simple game so why complicate it by trying to constantly walk the ball into the net? Move it quickly and shoot on sight. Somewhere in Mancinis head he'll believe he got the tactics and subs right because we got the 3 points , but in reality he got it completely wrong to begin with( as he seems to do more often this season). Garcia is useless, yes useless, real madrid let him go twice, that should have set the alarm bells ringing. Scott sinclair, why? Rodwell I'll reserve judgement on. Nastasic the one shining light in an absolute cnut of a transfer window. Great capture and to think we offloaded Savic as part of the deal. Stupendous!

Love this pic

[bigimg]http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526843_10152299331195455_2048090878_n.jpg[/bigimg]

B\connellblue said:
Football is a simple game so why complicate it by trying to constantly walk the ball into the net? Move it quickly and shoot on sight. Somewhere in Mancinis head he'll believe he got the tactics and subs right because we got the 3 points , but in reality he got it completely wrong to begin with( as he seems to do more often this season). Garcia is useless, yes useless, real madrid let him go twice, that should have set the alarm bells ringing. Scott sinclair, why? Rodwell I'll reserve judgement on. Nastasic the one shining light in an absolute cnut of a transfer window. Great capture and to think we offloaded Savic as part of the deal. Stupendous!

ermmmm! i bet your a cheery fella to have a beer with

Another solid display.
Best defence in the league now. Kompany and Nastasic seem like a real pair now. Zab and the ever improving Maicon also lookig good. Barry is getting better with age, and you've got to feel sorry for Milner too, if it wasn't for injury or suspension I get the feeling he'd have been a real star of the side this season.

A shot from outside the box by Barry made the goal..I just wish we did that more, we should be practicing it but making sure we hit the target and strikers following the strike up

waspish said:
A shot from outside the box by Barry made the goal..I just wish we did that more, we should be practicing it but making sure we hit the target and strikers following the strike up
couldnt agree more...we had a pop from outside the box a few times in the second half...wigan bricked it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.