Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gio's side step said:
Davs 19 said:
gio's side step said:
It has been proven consistently, we should not start with Balotelli away from home in the PL.

The Swamp last season ?

You are picking one game from last season. Pathetic

I think saying "10 men" is a tad overdramatic mate, however it's a strange one to play Balo ahead of Carlos.

gio's side step said:
Davs 19 said:
gio's side step said:
It has been proven consistently, we should not start with Balotelli away from home in the PL.

The Swamp last season ?

You are picking one game from last season. Pathetic

I could be offended but I'd have to value your opinion. Pathetic ? Whatever...............

Caveman said:
citytill1die84 said:
Yaya further forward by the looks of thing :)
Apart from when he usually starts there he stands still up front a lot of the time and doesn't join in with the passing in our own half which he is the best in the Prem at and he doesn't get chance to do his huge surges forward.

Agree with that. Have no idea why people think he's better forward. Like no one realizes what he does for us lying deep.

Lescott wasn't on the bench on the weekend so I assume he's carrying a knock.

Nasri who knows. I'll probably get grief but I find in MOST games he doesn't pull his weight.

Tevez seems to be on the edge but no media frenzy as to why he's not playing. Has Kia sorted out some sort of deal with us or is he also carrying a knock?

On tonight's team, hopefully Kun will be wearing a pair of non-slip boots and Balo will get a break. On the plus side Halsey is always shy to show cards so we may actually get away without a shed full of yellows tonight.

gio's side step said:
Manchester_lalala said:
gio's side step said:
We are playing with 10 men away from home

Ay?

I'd rather have balotelli than dzeko tonight. Mario needs to prove himself, yet dzeko seems to let us down every time he starts. I'm not Marios biggest fan if I'm being honest, but I think it's prove himself or say bye to his city career in the next couple of months.

pweyhe said:
Caveman said:
citytill1die84 said:
Yaya further forward by the looks of thing :)
Apart from when he usually starts there he stands still up front a lot of the time and doesn't join in with the passing in our own half which he is the best in the Prem at and he doesn't get chance to do his huge surges forward.

Agree with that. Have no idea why people think he's better forward. Like no one realizes what he does for us lying deep.
It's just when he's the one who sits in front of the back four when the problem comes because you get the opposite where he doesn't get chance to get forward. If the other DM is the one who sits, that's when Yaya is at his best.

Manchester_lalala said:
gio's side step said:
Manchester_lalala said:

I'd rather have balotelli than dzeko tonight. Mario needs to prove himself, yet dzeko seems to let us down every time he starts. I'm not Marios biggest fan if I'm being honest, but I think it's prove himself or say bye to his city career in the next couple of months.

I'd rather have Tevez than all 3 strikers.

Manchester_lalala said:
gio's side step said:
Manchester_lalala said:

No brainer - we should be starting with Tevez away at Wigan on a cold night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.