Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Turner92 said:
No lescott or Nasri

Forgot about Nasri, maybe another dummy been spat?

Get the feeling Bob is making certain players aware that they are surplus and can leave in Jan if a bid comes in.....

I'd hardly call Nasri surplus. He is the best player we have in the possession and passing game, and he has won us a couple of games. I feel like something extracurricular is involved on that one.

gio's side step said:
Davs 19 said:
gio's side step said:
You are picking one game from last season. Pathetic

I could be offended but I'd have to value your opinion. Pathetic ? Whatever...............

You can value or devalue what you like. I base my judgement on evidence.

You're entitled to your opinion like everyone on here. Glad you're not a copper though........

gio's side step said:
You are picking one game from last season. Pathetic

You're saying that we're playing with ten men yet call someone else out for being 'pathetic'?

I'm out of this thread, should never have come in!

BringBackSwales said:
Turner92 said:
EaglesFan said:
Yea subs, anyone?

SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Kolarov, Milner, Sinclair, Tevez, Dzeko #wiganvcity #mcfc

been away with work (before anyone snipes at me for not knowing) - is Joleon injured?
He's had back spasms.

pweyhe said:
Rammy Blue said:
Turner92 said:
No lescott or Nasri

Forgot about Nasri, maybe another dummy been spat?

Get the feeling Bob is making certain players aware that they are surplus and can leave in Jan if a bid comes in.....

I'd hardly call Nasri surplus. He is the best player we have in the possession and passing game, and he has won us a couple of games. I feel like something extracurricular is involved on that one.

Please tell me you're fishing.....

He's been an immense disappointment so far in blue, ffs even I could make a 2 yard pass regularly.

Fuck me Mancinis love for Balotelli are clouding his judgement, what has Mario done lately to deserve a start, sorry I can´t see why he should start ahead of Tevez or Dzeko.

could well be:

Hart
------Kompany-----Nastasic
Maicon------Garcia--------Zabba
-------Yaya-------Barry
-------------Silva
------Aguero-------Balotelli

a 3-4-1-2/4-4-2 diamond.

nehe11 said:
Fuck me Mancinis love for Balotelli are clouding his judgement, what has Mario done lately to deserve a start, sorry I can´t see why he should start ahead of Tevez or Dzeko.
THIS !!!

nehe11 said:

He's Italian which is enough. Tevez should start over him every time, even more so now that he hasn't been starting lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.