Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nehe11 said:
Fuck me Mancinis love for Balotelli are clouding his judgement, what has Mario done lately to deserve a start, sorry I can´t see why he should start ahead of Tevez or Dzeko.

He's been brilliant when he has come off the bench in recent weeks. Fully justified.

nehe11 said:
Fuck me Mancinis love for Balotelli are clouding his judgement, what has Mario done lately to deserve a start, sorry I can´t see why he should start ahead of Tevez or Dzeko.

He hasn't played in four games, yet Mancinis love for Balo is clouding his judgement because he starts one match. Unbelievable.

nehe11 said:

I don't understand your logic at all... he hasn't played much at all...
what love did mancini show??... its time for mancini to play him and its time for him to prove that he is a regular starter for any club in the world....

gio's side step said:
Manchester_lalala said:
gio's side step said:
It has been proven consistently, we should not start with Balotelli away from home in the PL.

I'd rather have balotelli than dzeko tonight. Mario needs to prove himself, yet dzeko seems to let us down every time he starts. I'm not Marios biggest fan if I'm being honest, but I think it's prove himself or say bye to his city career in the next couple of months.

No brainer - we should be starting with Tevez away at Wigan on a cold night.

Like I said, last chance for mario I reckon. I know what you mean about tevez starting but if Marios ever going to deliver for city it's now. Only can hope he will prove all of us wrong.

hopefully with barry and garcia in there yaya will have license to make some of those runs without having to worry about getting back and covering....

its not about starting him further forward; in the last few games especially, he hasnt made any runs forward at all and of all the midfielders he has been the one sat deepest when we are attacking.....

hopefully this will change tonight and it is garcia or barry sat back there (especially when we have a chance to break)...though the slight worry is that both barry and garcia are painfully slow once an opponent/ or the ball has got past them)

Glad Mario gets a start but Im sure if he doesnt score the usual people will be on here slagging him off no matter how he plays.

maybe tevez is being rested for dortmund where we may see a change in tact from RM as Yaya is suspended....maybe tevez will play as the loan striker and Rm will hope to nick the pts to get us into the europa?

jay_mcfc said:
gio's side step said:
You are picking one game from last season. Pathetic

You're saying that we're playing with ten men yet call someone else out for being 'pathetic'?

I'm out of this thread, should never have come in!

Its a point of principle/perception tactically Jay. You know that. I'm making the obvious point he is anonymous in open play away from home. In other words, it feels as a fan we have one player not putting in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.