Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
We have it tough in Wigan, but I think Everton at the weekend is the big one that everyone has to be up for.

--------------Hart---------------
Maicon--Kompany--Nastasic--Kolarov
-----------Garcia--Yaya----------
Nasri-----------Tevez-------Sinclair
---------------Balotelli------------

Kun, Silva, Zaba, Clichy and Barry need to rest for the weekend, I would put Yaya and Kompany in there but if we don't have those players in the team playing well or not, we are usually rubbish.

Like that (apart from Garcia). Would be nice if we could get Lescott in there.
It's the same number of points available in both games, next game always most important, etc etc - lets go strong against the pie-eaters

BornLate58 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Silva must to play behind the striker!!!
Something like that:

-------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta---Kompany---Nastasic---Clichy
--------------Barry------Yaya----------
-------Tevez-------Silva------Nasri-----
-------------------Aguero--------------
Get the strongest side out put it to bed by half time then get some off for a rest.

agree but think think Milner in for YaYa, would give him a rest and really piss him off, bring him back v Everton and watch him go

nehe11 said:
My team would be

Hart

Maicon Nasty Lescott Clichy (if fit)

Sinclair Garcia Milner Nasri

Tevez Dzeko

The games our coming thick and fast so we have to rest a few players, Yaya has been poor of late and needs a rest, sames goes for Aguero. It´s better not to take any risks with Kompany and David just came back from a injury and been playing alot lately so I would rest him as well. Mario hasen´t done enough of late to warrant a start so I´ll go with Dzeko and Tevez who was on the bench last game.

glad your not manager! not a chance atleast 3 of kompany, yaya, silva, zabba, barry, or aguero wont play, what a joke.

lets go for it, attack in waves and put these fuckers to the sword.

looking forward to this.

would like to see garcia get a game.

kompany10 said:
nehe11 said:
My team would be

Hart

Maicon Nasty Lescott Clichy (if fit)

Sinclair Garcia Milner Nasri

Tevez Dzeko

The games our coming thick and fast so we have to rest a few players, Yaya has been poor of late and needs a rest, sames goes for Aguero. It´s better not to take any risks with Kompany and David just came back from a injury and been playing alot lately so I would rest him as well. Mario hasen´t done enough of late to warrant a start so I´ll go with Dzeko and Tevez who was on the bench last game.

glad your not manager! not a chance atleast 3 of kompany, yaya, silva, zabba, barry, or aguero wont play, what a joke.
A joke, Haha why? We have Everton, Dortmund and United coming up imo it would be a good time to rotate the squad. There´s enough quality and experience to beat Wigan with the team I suggested.

All those saying play full strength are crazy. We have 9 games up to new years day, a staggering amount of games. This is the perfect game to rest some.

Hart

Maicon
Kolo
Lescott
Kolarov

Yaya
Garcia

Nasri
Tevez
Sinclair

Balotelli

Subs: Pantilimon, Kompany, Zabaleta, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero

A lot of you are obviously underestimating Wigan and expecting us to batter them. It's a tricky fixture so lets not get cocky.

Full strength and try and put the game to bed early on. Then we can think about rests.

Sam. said:
A lot of you are obviously underestimating Wigan and expecting us to batter them. It's a tricky fixture so lets not get cocky.

Full strength and try and put the game to bed early on. Then we can think about rests.

Said before the Villa game that it makes me nervous when everyone assumes we'll batter a lower-in-the-table team. Worked then like a charm, so I'll say it again in regards to Wigan, "it makes me nervous when eveyone assues we'll batter a lower-in-the-table team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.