Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bay Area Blue2 said:
Sam. said:
A lot of you are obviously underestimating Wigan and expecting us to batter them. It's a tricky fixture so lets not get cocky.

Full strength and try and put the game to bed early on. Then we can think about rests.

Said before the Villa game that it makes me nervous when everyone assumes we'll batter a lower-in-the-table team. Worked then like a charm, so I'll say it again in regards to Wigan, "it makes me nervous when eveyone assues we'll batter a lower-in-the-table team."

that was at home. we are way worse away! Chelsea for example should have been beaten by us...but away games are tricky.

---------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Nastasic--------Lescott------Kolarov
-------------Milner------Yaya------------------
Silva---------------Tevez----------------Sinclair
--------------------Dzeko---------------------

Dzekos Smile said:
---------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Nastasic--------Lescott------Kolarov
-------------Milner------Yaya------------------
Silva---------------Tevez----------------Sinclair
--------------------Dzeko---------------------

You wish.

WNRH said:
All those saying play full strength are crazy. We have 9 games up to new years day, a staggering amount of games. This is the perfect game to rest some.

Hart
Maicon
Kolo
Lescott
Kolarov
Yaya
Garcia
Nasri
Tevez
Sinclair
Balotelli

Subs: Pantilimon, Kompany, Zabaleta, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero
A wise team selection except I would put Yaya on the bench (as a kick up the arse) and play Milner instead.

lionheart said:
WNRH said:
All those saying play full strength are crazy. We have 9 games up to new years day, a staggering amount of games. This is the perfect game to rest some.

Hart
Maicon
Kolo
Lescott
Kolarov
Yaya
Garcia
Nasri
Tevez
Sinclair
Balotelli

Subs: Pantilimon, Kompany, Zabaleta, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero
A wise team selection except I would put Yaya on the bench (as a kick up the arse) and play Milner instead.

"as a kick up the arse" REALLY?

Slightly beside the point but do we all reckon Nasty will play? Gonna put him in my fantasy team!!

A lot of you are obviously underestimating Wigan and expecting us to batter them. It's a tricky fixture so lets not get cocky. <br /><br />Full strength and try and put the game to bed early on. Then we can think about rests.
I agree. Im concerned about the movement of Arouna Konè

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.