Wigan Athletic vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
BornLate58 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Silva must to play behind the striker!!!
Something like that:

-------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta---Kompany---Nastasic---Clichy
--------------Barry------Yaya----------
-------Tevez-------Silva------Nasri-----
-------------------Aguero--------------
Get the strongest side out put it to bed by half time then get some off for a rest.

agree but think think Milner in for YaYa, would give him a rest and really piss him off, bring him back v Everton and watch him go

This. YaYa does not merit being picked on last few displays. Oh and ask Aguero to put some studs in his boots before we play tomorrow night !<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 pm --<br /><br />
BornLate58 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Something like that:

Get the strongest side out put it to bed by half time then get some off for a rest.

Would be nice............But when was the last time we put a game to bed at half time ???

I cant recall one !

I am completely baffled with Yaya at the minute, can't remember the last time he had a yaya sort of game..

He just looks so disinterested and slow with the ball recently..

this is the 3rd successive season of "yaya isnt playing well" posts in november. its becoming as traditional as bonfire night

Wigan will probably apply the usual opposition tactics - park the bus and try and hit us on the break. We need to keep up the tempo and movement off the ball, mix it up down the wings and through the middle and get that zonal marking sorted out at set pieces.

We will have too much for Wigan over the 90 mins but they will be a threat especially after their confidence boosting win on Saturday. I can see some late goals on Wednesday night.

HT - Wigan 1-0 City
FT - Wigan 1-2 City

nehe11 said:
kompany10 said:
nehe11 said:
My team would be

Hart

Maicon Nasty Lescott Clichy (if fit)

Sinclair Garcia Milner Nasri

Tevez Dzeko

The games our coming thick and fast so we have to rest a few players, Yaya has been poor of late and needs a rest, sames goes for Aguero. It´s better not to take any risks with Kompany and David just came back from a injury and been playing alot lately so I would rest him as well. Mario hasen´t done enough of late to warrant a start so I´ll go with Dzeko and Tevez who was on the bench last game.

glad your not manager! not a chance atleast 3 of kompany, yaya, silva, zabba, barry, or aguero wont play, what a joke.
A joke, Haha why? We have Everton, Dortmund and United coming up imo it would be a good time to rotate the squad. There´s enough quality and experience to beat Wigan with the team I suggested.

Im sorry pal but you're deluded if you think 6 of our best players wont start, just a silly post, we are playing wigan, not fucking oxford, we cannot afford to rest 6 of our best players, fair enough if youve been looking at our schedule and think 2 or 3, 4 players should be rested (albeit the dortmund game should be the game for resting) but we should never rest all 6 of them players you suggested at the same time, just ridiculous.

A tricky banana skin of a game for City , but one which is certainly winnable if we get things right ..... and we better HAD , because i think the rags will win their next couple of league games !

bluemc1 said:
BornLate58 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Something like that:

agree but think think Milner in for YaYa, would give him a rest and really piss him off, bring him back v Everton and watch him go[/quote
Exactly right for me..maybe Garcia for Barry for rotation purposes

Very surprised to see so many peoples line ups without zaba, he was immense on Sunday and has been all season.. He's not the type to need a rest, he's a machine!

after sunday's stutter in front of goal, edin on the bench with aguero and tevez to start up front. By the time mario comes on with 20 to go we'll already be comfortable winners, then he'll either get a hat trick or get sent off and we'll lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.