Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

M24-CRC said:
i'll sing when I want to sing.......not when some young upstart kid wants me to.

plus, if your first outing at Hyde a couple of weeks ago is anything to go by I hope all 9 of you enjoy your night out

turns out is not an upstart kid!!1

why upset an upstart older member of the city community you cannot knock enthusiasm more votes for upstarts ! what ever their age

PS have you sorted the playlist yet? :-)

trevorriley said:
M24-CRC said:
i'll sing when I want to sing.......not when some young upstart kid wants me to.

plus, if your first outing at Hyde a couple of weeks ago is anything to go by I hope all 9 of you enjoy your night out

I will take the "kid" comment as a complement, im 45 ! And again id like to say this has nothing to do with any of the current supporter clubs...

To presume makes an.............. !

Please, posotive comments only on this thread to show our appreciation for this fantastic team we have.. If you want to bicker choose another thread to do it on....
i dont know whats worse.........a young upstart kid trying to tell city fans to sing or a 45 yr old man who has been going to away games since 1980 and should know that our away support is always good

we will probably do what we always do.

city's atmosphere's reflect whats going on the pitch, city play well great atmosphere, city play shit and lose, poor atmosphere.

some of the best atmospheres i can remember where when we were shite one what springs to mind is highbury about 10 years ago we got tonked 5-0 i think henry scored an hat trick, we were sat on the front row, my mate was that pissed when they scored the third goal he jumped up and celebrated to which half of our end wanted to kill him

he also did it for the fifth goal as well but by that time they realised he was that fucked up he couldnt even tell the difference between red and blue

Our away support is amazing I think and every time I've heard our support at away games, it's always brilliant. I presume it will be the same as always and will be a great night!

Re: Wigan away "90 minutes non stop singing"

If Yaya scores that will help you out a great deal in your quest!

M24-CRC said:
trevorriley said:
M24-CRC said:

I will take the "kid" comment as a complement, im 45 ! And again id like to say this has nothing to do with any of the current supporter clubs...

Please, posotive comments only on this thread to show our appreciation for this fantastic team we have.. If you want to bicker choose another thread to do it on....
i dont know whats worse.........a young upstart kid trying to tell city fans to sing or a 45 yr old man who has been going to away games since 1980 and should know that our away support is always good

I tell you what is worse, negative comments from supporters.......

If you were at everton away last season you would not have said away support always good .....

trevorriley said:
M24-CRC said:
trevorriley said:

I tell you what is worse, negative comments from supporters.......

If you were at everton away last season you would not have said away support always good .....

yes i was at everton pal, i haven't missed many aways in last 25 years.
But for the life of me I cannot remember what the support was like at Everton last year.........I'm too old (42) to worry about whether our support was good or bad on any individual game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.