Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

hisroyalblueness said:
Jumanji said:
I'd actually start Dzeko today over Balo.
Given that Balotelli's injured and hasn't trained that's a brilliant idea . . hat's off to you for sorting that one out.
Great.

Wigan - Man C 0 - 2 (Dzeko 37min; Dzeko 65min)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm --<br /><br />EDDZEGOOOOL!

Damanino said:
This and the Spurs match together will show how strong we really are. Winning both without Yaya, Kompany would send out a message.

And it would literally over for Spurs regarding the litle. They cant gain 5 more points than us in the last 16 rounds.

Let alone 8. Win tonight and beat Spurs and we are 8 points clear of them, not 5.

Is there a statistic somewhere, how far David Silva added a ball for Edin Dzeko? Ever since he moved to Man City. Maybe two or three times.

MCC said:
If we can`t beat Wigan away we might as well throw the towel in.

I agree.

If we don't beat Wigan tonight I would fully expect the Sheik to withdraw his money, Mancini to resign and all the players to ask for transfers.

The fans will probably stick it out, though...

My question is not about us, it's about Wigan. Which Wigan will turn up?

The battling, scrapping, committed Wigan that managed to draw against Liverpool and Chelsea?

Or the pitiful wimpering excuse for a team that let 5 in against the rags and lost to Swindon, yes fucking Swindon. Me and the lads from the pub could give Swindon a game FFS.

Just had a fiver on Aguero 1st goal and City to win 3-0. 25-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.