Zabaleta7 pts
Nasri 7 pts,
De Jong 8 pts,
Milner 9 pts,
Silva 7 pts
Aguero 10 pts,
Dzeko 10 pts

Lol! I like your style!
I'd go for an 8 for Nasri thou. I'm thinking Mancini's plan of putting him in goal and Hart upfront turned out to be a master stroke!

Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

doomuk said:
Lol! I like your style!
I'd go for an 8 for Nasri thou. I'm thinking Mancini's plan of putting him in goal and Hart upfront turned out to be a master stroke!

This is the scoring players for tonight's game. :)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm --<br /><br />And Wigan:

Al Habsi 5 pts
Stam 5 pts
Caldwell 5 pts
Alcaraz 5 pts
Figueroa 5 pts
Thomas 5 pts
McCarthy 5 pts
Jones 5 pts
Crusat 5 pts
Rodallega 5 pts
Di Santo 5,5 pts

Lulic Lazio said:
Is there a statistic somewhere, how far David Silva added a ball for Edin Dzeko? Ever since he moved to Man City. Maybe two or three times.

Listen pal, we know you are a dzeko fan and fair play. But are you wanting us to bite and therefore start slagging silva off because dzeko hasn't scored for 10 games or really proven himself to be a consistent 27million pound forward? He's probably, no, certainly given him the ball more than any player we have. Youve probably never watched us enough to know who silva is. What a moronic comment to say silva has given him the ball 2 times in 12 months.

Anyway, as for tonight... Ive got a tenner on a penalty at any time for city. Come on boys, surely we can convince that dud Caldwell at the back to chop at your feet in the box.... Definition of thug that guy!!

I'm damn tired of losing. So we better give them a hammering never been seen before.

Hart, Zabaleta, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

No micah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.