Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% strongest team, this is equally as important as the Spurs game. I predict Rags and them winning so pressure will be well and truly on by Monday night. It's imperative we bounce back.

hkcityblue said:
100% strongest team, this is equally as important as the Spurs game. I predict Rags and them winning so pressure will be well and truly on by Monday night. It's imperative we bounce back.

Before we play Wigan - Both Rags and Spuds will probably be level on points with us

dctid said:
mancitytmdanttom said:
dctid said:
We will know tomorrow i guess personally i expect that he will be on the subs bench

I would rest him for Wigan and save him for Spuds - Without him we should have enough to beat the pie eaters

-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm --

bluesmith said:
I'm really surprised to see this hasn't sold out yet considering its only £28 and the amount of people who moan they cant build their loyalty points up.

I'm going with my youngest but we're in a recession, 2/3 weeks until payday - What more do you expect.

Suggest that after recent performances resting Silva is naive. Pie eaters have had decent results

The squad is no where near as good as people seem to think

Am inclined to agree with you ....

Wigan is a 'massive' game , and we should go there aiming to win it ...

and we'll have to work our socks off to do it , no doubt about that !

the importance of this game reminds me of Blackburn away last season. A potential banana skin, but we need to be professional. We aren't going to be winning by a handful of goals.

allan harper said:
Tbilisi said:
allan harper said:

Our Manager in early 90s,you played for him!

Lol I was in deep thought then thinking of mates names !
Howard was a lightweight

Stayed in the Players Hotel before the Millwall game early 90s and believe me Howard was no lightweight!

Wigan are a strange team at the moment, they drew with chelsea a month or so ago and drew away at Stoke, but got beat by Swindon and hamerred by Sunderland,if Silva plays im going for hopefully a 3-0, but we cant risk him like we did with Mario last night. If we do he could get even more injured and is a waste of a substitution. ( I am also going :D)

Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

After the blips we have had in recent weeks (Luckily 2 of them weren't in the league), it is time to get back to winning form. Hopefully Silva is back.

Hart
Richards
Savic
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
Nige?
Silva
Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.