Wigan Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wigan vs CITY (EPL) Pre Match Discussion

Just said on 11.00 bbc radio manchester sports bulletin,that Silva is expected back from Spain later today,and be in for training in the morning,therefore in squad for monday nite..............thank the lord

if i was a wigan fan(ha) id have be happy at the timing of this match as city are having a "blip"

so if silva isnt back

1-1

if silva is back

2-1

lee-mcfc said:
if i was a wigan fan(ha) id have be happy at the timing of this match as city are having a "blip"

so if silva isnt back

1-1

if silva is back

2-1

no chance i fancy a 3-0

Going to be a shocker one way or another could be 0-0 or 5+-0 with nothing in between.

Re: Wigan vs CITY Pre Match Discussion

Worth noting that while we're missing Yaya they will be missing their own important African midfielder, Diame. But they have no other injuries except the keeper Kirkland. Wigan have been very good at home against big clubs lately (draws against Liverpool and Chelsea) but lost at home to Sunderland 4-1 in their last league game, so do we get that Wigan or the game-raising Wigan?

Aguero scored a hattrick against them in our 3-0 home win so must start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.