Wigan away..

goater1978 said:
So £28 to see Wigan away is a very good price. However paying only £12 more to watch Real Madrid at home is an absolute disgrace......

I know which one I would prefer to watch!

I'd much rather pay £28 for Wigan away than £40 for Real Madrid at home. There's somthing comforting about being at the match knowing you've not had to be financially raped to be there. And like someone else has said, I go to watch City, not the opposition.

Blue_Ketchup said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Where has the 4,600 tickets come from?

Sure we've had more than that in the past?

that stand holds around 5200 but there were a few injury's near the bar area as there is hardly any room - so had to reduce allocation - think they remove the 1st two rows.

we got around 4400 last season.

Helluva crush at the toilets at half time

I remember in January the stand we have behind the goal is cramped for space.I do enjoy going to away matches to see the mighty Blues

cheddar404 said:
goater1978 said:
So £28 to see Wigan away is a very good price. However paying only £12 more to watch Real Madrid at home is an absolute disgrace......

I know which one I would prefer to watch!

I'd much rather pay £28 for Wigan away than £40 for Real Madrid at home. There's somthing comforting about being at the match knowing you've not had to be financially raped to be there. And like someone else has said, I go to watch City, not the opposition.

Spot on Wigan away for £28 is a very decent price, better than £55 or something mad like that for Qpr

Blue_Ketchup said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Where has the 4,600 tickets come from?

Sure we've had more than that in the past?

that stand holds around 5200 but there were a few injury's near the bar area as there is hardly any room - so had to reduce allocation - think they remove the 1st two rows.

we got around 4400 last season.

Pretty sure we had 5,500 there when we got hammered their on boxing day 7/8 years ago - packed to the rafters.

First 2 rows and all up the sides of the standing I think they leave empty.

Think they can give a few hundred extra should we sell out early on.

Reduced capacity with it being a night match.Like a home game for me this one only 5 mins down the road.The landlord of The Bold on poolstock lane is a blue,not a bad pint either

Can't understand how these aren't close to selling out yet. Cheapest game of the season, 2nd closest away of the season thought they'd be gone in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.