Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

We really did not play that bad tonight and as usual some peoples reactions are well OTT (its embarrassing). It did look to start with IMO that there was a big game coming up and some players were taking it easy. We completely dominated the game and one error (their only chance cost us the game). It was not Bravo's fault. Danilo had a bad 10 minutes but didnt think apart from that, that he was that bad. The red card was probably right however Taylor is a waste of space, showing a yellow then being convinced into changing it. Think Danilo has to play Sunday and hopefully Sergio should not get banned

He won't but Wigan will get fined and in countries where the associations have no tolerance for allowing fans to come on before players have left they would be thrown out of the competition.

The FA have to look at how other elite leagues handle these situations and learn how to get these things right and they can start by looking how the AFL have been doing it over here for many years now.

I’m not convinced Pep thought it should be a red but he appeared to accept it could be and was a unnecessary tackle.

I would expect City to review it carefully and I think they should appeal.
The rule is that if it’s reviewed and it’s felt by the panel that it should have been a yellow then the original decision stands. Has to be a complete error to get overturned. Therefore I doubt we’d appeal and, if we did, it wouldn’t get overturned.

The rule is that if it’s reviewed and it’s felt by the panel that it should have been a yellow then the original decision stands. Has to be a complete error to get overturned. Therefore I doubt we’d appeal and, if we did, it wouldn’t get overturned.
Don't they add a game if they say it's a frivolous appeal?

Totally wasteful in their box, to many missed chances and poor final ball, but ffs that wasn't a red card. The bent fucker has the Yellow card in his hand, then gives a red. Assuming the 4th official had a word to change his mind? Bent as fuck. Also wtf has happened to Stones since his injury, was outstanding before, now looks weak as fuck again.

Totally wasteful in their box, to many missed chances and poor final ball, but ffs that wasn't a red card. The bent fucker has the Yellow card in his hand, then gives a red. Assuming the 4th official had a word to change his mind? Bent as fuck. Also wtf has happened to Stones since his injury, was outstanding before, now looks weak as fuck again.

On Stones - wondering if he came back too soon.

That's mental.

Looking at that video I think the City fan's were remarkably restrained. Some great clear pictures though of the main culprits clearly goading and offering City fan's out. Where were the police and stewards??? Woefully undermanned.

Also imagine the players being in the middle of those thick ugly bastards, no wonder Sergio reacted.

Feckin inbred wankers, hard behind the lines of police, and stewards(who did fuck all from the looks of it). If Kun does get punished, for rightly brushing one of the six fingered cnuts aside, it fuckin stinks to high heaven.

That's appalling behavior from the police and stewards. It could've been a mass riot and I think the city fans did well to control themselves. If there's any justice I would expect Wigan to get a huge fine that will wipe away some of the profit they made tonight.

Stones needs to get in the fucking gym I have never seen such a big bugger get outmuscled so often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.