Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

-------------------Hart-----------
Richards---Kolo-----------Kompa--- Barry

----Yaya------De Jong-------Milner--

---AJ---------Tevez-------Silva

cant see wigan scoring.
i think we are capable of taking them apart,as they are reckless at times.

Important game this that we need to win . salzburg will have done us the world of good but the question is , how will he play it with 2 strikers or carry on with tev upfront by himself ? I would like to see two stikers and for Ade to start banging a few in but I think it will be :

----------Hart---------
Zaba--K Toure--Vinnie--Bridge
-----Yaya----Barry-----
AJ-------Silva-----Milner
---------Tevez-------

2-1 city , we need to win just to get us back on track . On paper we should win like we should have with sunderland and blackburn but that is the problem with city and it always has been , we have always underachieved against lower teams . If we want to win the title this year as mancini says so then these are the game we should be winning doesnt matter how as long aswe do . Wigan have been battered by both blackpool and chelsea and should have lostb to sunderland we have alot more quality than both blackpool and sunderland so we should put them away but I am never too sure anymore

hart

zaba kolo kompany bridge

dejong

yaya milner

silver

tevez Rsc/jo

Id prefer Rsc to Jo but it just depends if he is fit to play.

we must start with the two uptop...we looked so much more an effective attackin unit this way.....

----------------Hart----------------
----------Toure--Kompany---------
--------------De Jong---------------
---------Yaya-------Vieira--
Johnson--Silva---Tevez----Milner
-------------Adebayor--------------

I predict the team will be:

--------------Hart----------
Richards-Kolo-Kompany-Bridge
--------------NDJ---------------
-------Yaya-------Barry---------
Johnson--------------Milner--
-------------Tevez------------

Although the only ones i'm 100% certain will start are Hart, Kolo, Kompany, Johnson, Milner and Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.