Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Freestyler

I haven't made one of these matchday threads for a while, everyone says when i make one of these we generally get a result, so i'm gonna try again!

We should of beat Rovers, realistically we should beat Wigan, regardless, there's no excuses, we are creating enough but just not finishing, recent golden chances missed in the games have come back to bite us on the arse.

so my team selection, alot different to the week just gone, also in terms of playing positions as you'll notice, this team below IMO is more than capable of a comfortable victory, even though the pie eaters are our bogey team,

and talking of pies, make sure you get a steak pie inside the ground, their stunning, i'll be getting two again this season :)

team as follows, this is the one:

--------------------Hart

Richards------Kolo------Kompany-----Boateng

--------------Yaya------Barry

-----Johnson--------Silva-----------Milner

--------------------Tevez

CITY 2-0.

must play with two attackers to take the pressure of tevez

hart

richards kompany, kolo bridge (if fit)

dejong

milner yaya AJ

tevez

ade

--------------------------------hart------------------------------

richards----zabaletta----kolo----vinnie----lescott-----bridge

----------------------------ndj--yaya--barry-------------------------

------------------------tevez----------------------------------------------

According to MEN, Boateng is aiming for the WBA game so i assume that means he wont be ready for Wigan

However Bridge might be back as soon as Thursday

----------------Hart--------------
Richards---Toure--Kompany--Bridge
--------------De Jong------------
--AJ------Yaya-----Barry---Milner-
--------------Tevez--------------

Looking forward to getting Bridge back, but it might take a few weeks until he is back to his best. Defensively we might lose something without lescott, but going forward we will benefit a lot

If anyone is up for a bit of banter before the Wigan match then get in to the Orwell at Wigan Pier. The landlord (and my Dad) is a City season ticket holder and is dying to get his pub filled with sky blue shirts to wind up his regulars. :)

And if pies aren't your thing then you can get a beautiful Sunday roast for just a fiver!!

Look for the two guys at the bar giving loads of pie eaters some sh*t! :)

After our last two results we all know how crucial it is for us to get three points against a team we have struggled against for far too long now.

Blackpool beat them 4-0 and Sunderland should have beaten them with 10 men.

Only fear of failure will undo us on Sunday , we need an attacking performance with two up front from the outset and put away the chances we create so we don't have silly ref decisions coming into play for example.

No excuses just three points plain and simple or else Chelsea will know we are easy prey come the early kick off next game.

We don't want to be 9 points or more behind the league leaders in what will be our first real defining moment of this season.

glen quagmire said:
--------------------------------hart------------------------------

richards----zabaletta----kolo----vinnie----lescott-----bridge

----------------------------ndj--yaya--barry-------------------------

------------------------tevez----------------------------------------------

LOL!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.