Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

I wish some people would listen to themselves, united lose at home to blackburn, spurs draw at home to wolves we go away and win against wigan this all in the space of the past few weeks but hey its just not good enough is it we should be destroying teams like wigan shoulnt we?

Why is this because everyone else does? Or has it been proven that no actually they dont both lpool and chelsea have drawn their and as I previously said no result is guaranteed in this league.

mancboy123 said:
I wish some people would listen to themselves, united lose at home to blackburn, spurs draw at home to wolves we go away and win against wigan this all in the space of the past few weeks but hey its just not good enough is it we should be destroying teams like wigan shoulnt we?

Why is this because everyone else does? Or has it been proven that no actually they dont both lpool and chelsea have drawn their and as I previously said no result is guaranteed in this league.

Who cares how other teams play? It's like saying it doesn't matter that we're not in the CL anymore because Utd aren't either.

I think we all care how other teams play because it is a barometer of the season as a whole to say it doesnt matter who u play against or it has no bearing on anything else is falacy.

Why exactly should we go to teams like wigan and run rampant please tell me why? And why on earth is who goes out of a competition the same thing it is not like the same thing.

I am giving direct comparisons of teams in our position or similar against teams in wigans position or similar and saying the positions a team or in it does not directly relate to the predicted result or performance.

I don't want to argue with you. We're all friends here...

I was just trying to make the point that just because Liverpool and Chelsea are having a shite season, why should City fans not expect better?

im not arguing m8 just making a point that just cos its wigan no result is guaranteed and showing examples

blemo said:

I was just trying to make the point that just because Liverpool and Chelsea are having a shite season, why should City fans not expect better?

The point is that Liverpool, United, Chelsea etc are not finding games easy against the lower teams. This is a reflection of how the lower teams are playing not so much as how the top teams are.

Wigan played some good football last night, arguably better than Liverpool last week. It was certainly more entertaining to watch.

So we should look at similar games and compare how we do against how other teams perform.

blemo said:

Hmmmm. Check out the league positions...think you'll find that City fans ARE getting considerably better. And I'll bet you weren't at York away ;)

I like Mancini giving it to the officials during the game, but pulling back afterwards, it demonstrated his annoyance without risking a fine/ban.

Surprised people are surprised by his antics though. He is much the same as a manager as he was as a player - consistently irritated, regularly furious and always, always one of the best in the world at what he does.

unexpected item said:
Bobby should have a real red card in his pocket and wave that. That'll wind the fuckers up!

He should get one of those 6 cards for the next derby & wave that at Baconface.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.