Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
lee-mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Mancini needs to stop this waving an imaginary card shit.
THIS, fucking hate it.

What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

We were missing Kompany, Toure, Balotelli and Richards. We were against a team fighting for their lives at their own ground on a shit January evening and we got the result.
That is all that matters and we are three points ahead. Again.

Have to say Neville is pretty articulate and his comments are very good.It hurt having to saying that !!

I think some of you need to lower your expectations somewhat, this is the part of the season when teams are fighting for survival, teams like Wigan seem to thrive on it (look at Blackburn)

A scrappy win it was, but a win away from home without some of our best players, still top by 3 points Celebrate

glad we won though even if it was below par but 3 points is great! worried about spurs with their pace...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.