Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

credit to wigan, great effort. I hope liverpool and spurs didnt notice that you have a better chance against us if you actually try to play football and not sit back off us

51 - All four sides to have taken over 50 points from their first 21 games of a PL season previously have finished first. Titular - OptaCity

Puppet Master Silva said:
Grinded out a result brilliantly and that's what you have to do if you want to win the league.

Anyone else slightly worried about Spurs? If we play like that I believe we will get beat.
it will be a totally different game

ethan23 said:
bollocks to this imaginary card, we're not here to be liked were here to win trophies. I couldnt care less what people think about us, most hate us anyway. Great result but we need to step it up next week
If Taggart did it as much as Mancini has done it lately, there would be threads and threads on it on here. It's a daft thing to do and lacks class. He made up for that class in the interview but it's not something I like to see him do to be honest.

Reminded me of a Mark Hughes match, biting my nails until the end. Almost full strength for Sunday so bring em on.

Bobby looks shattered, BUT WE WON!!!!!!!

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

Solid if unspectacular performance. We now look as if we require a very early goal to settle us, and if that is not forthcoming, we start to look increasingly, albeit needlessly, desperate. When the tempo was high, as in the first ten minutes we look purposeful and I'd love to see that pace for longer. Win ugly:-)

dillbi95 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Wayne Rooney @WayneRooney 8m

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Was manchini asking for red card????

Ha ha , glad he's paying attention
I sent him a tweet back the ugly cnut.

Ha ha was that you

@WayneRooney weren't tweeting much after #1-6 were you granny shagger. Has Colleen got used to your dick tasting of grannies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.