Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves @ Las Vegas

I'm just surprised about the venue.
Why not NY or other big city on the East Coast where millions of people live within an hour of the stadium?
There is a reason why City have played in the US many times and have not played in Vegas.
Maybe many will watch on TV but will look shit if the stadium is half empty or less
Wigan Warriors had about 8,000 fan at the Nou Camp Barcelona for the game versus Catalan Dragons back in 2018 , we had a fantastic weekend. Only a 2 hour flight there though , might get around a thousand doing the Vegas trip due to cost and distance. Don’t think whoever is organising the match in Vegas gives two fucks about the fans though just tv viewing figures . Same old crap just like FIFA and UEFA with the football !

I'm just surprised about the venue.
Why not NY or other big city on the East Coast where millions of people live within an hour of the stadium?
There is a reason why City have played in the US many times and have not played in Vegas.
Maybe many will watch on TV but will look shit if the stadium is half empty or less
If City were to play a pre season game in LasVegas, it would do very well indeed. City playing anywhere does well. Why don’t you think Vegas would be any different?

If City were to play a pre season game in LasVegas, it would do very well indeed. City playing anywhere does well. Why don’t you think Vegas would be any different?
It's a very transient city.
600,000 live there.
Compared to more densely populated areas City normally play in like NY / Miami / Houston etc. And these places have outlying towns and cities within an hour radius. Vegas has nothing like that around.
If playing Real fair enough it would be packed to the rafters but mostly watching Madrid.
I''ll see when City play Barca in Orlando this month what the crowd split roughly is in a 60,000 stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.