Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

How the fuck do you know whether he tries dickhead? He is slow, not lazy. Hes definitely not useless, anyone with a brain can see he is a good footballer, just not really suited to us. On your shoulders? So you see it as a chore to support your players throuh good and bad? Well then do us a favour and dont come, you are all that is wrong with the modern football fan and the reason for our shite atmosphere.

Can tell by the way you've written this that you're still in school - but try and make out like you're City's biggest and most loyal fan. Bet your parents still buy your tickets for you!

If I don't like Bony and don't think he deserves a place in the team, then I'm entitled to that opinion, without children berating me for it.

I think the mods should edit the thread title to Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Appearances. None of them could be described as a performance.

Can tell by the way you've written this that you're still in school - but try and make out like you're City's biggest and most loyal fan. Bet your parents still buy your tickets for you!

If I don't like Bony and don't think he deserves a place in the team, then I'm entitled to that opinion, without children berating me for it.
Says i think i am a superior fan, then talks down to me and assumes i am a child. Makes sense. Sue me for defending our players

i nearly broke into the beegee`s song when i started reading this

i nearly broke into the beegee`s song when i started reading this

Haha

That 'enough is enough....' thread that was on the board last week kept making me break into the Donna Summer song, couldn't get the fucker out of my head for the rest of the day, delighted when it was deleted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.