Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

If by playing him, the idea is to put him in the shop window for potential suitors, then it has backfired drastically.
He's now the sunbleached packet of durex in the barbers. He needs selling before he reaches his use by date.

Bony... a mystery to me.

Great at Swansea, but even so, why did we sign him?

Bony strikes me as a player who can bulldoze his way to goal and score. And a pretty good poacher when on form.

But ability to effectively high press? One touch passing? Pace and guile to beat the defense? - These are things City needs in a striker because of the way we want to play.

So Bony was always a misfit for me. And for whatever reason his form at City has been awful.

But he doesn't seem to have caused turmoil in the squad; he's seemingly tried his best each time out. So I respect him as a person and wish him well wherever he ends up next season.

Tried his best? Does he know that running is part of the job spec?

He should play against Stoke because Aguero needs a rest. I can feel a big performance coming from him.

I'd take William Defoe over Bony!
kCrGOt5ojlVbG.gif

He should play against Stoke because Aguero needs a rest. I can feel a big performance coming from him.

If we are to rest Kun on Saturday the Kelchi is the obvious replacement and not Bony.
Just what has Bony done to warrant a start?
The only thing big about Bony is his arse!

If we are to rest Kun on Saturday the Kelchi is the obvious replacement and not Bony.
Just what has Bony done to warrant a start?
The only thing big about Bony is his arse!
It wouldn't surprise me to see him playing on Saturday. Peller loves this carthorse and continues to play who regardless of how shit he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.