Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Will probably be sold in the summer, there is bound to be another Prem club wanting a striker at a knock down price. Would prefer him to stay, to see what Pep gets out of him. If no difference sell in January.

We had to sign him the year he got malaria and made a random woman pregnant.

These have to be the reasons he went from a goal scorer to appearing like a lazy shithouse with zero confidence, either on the ball or in front of goal.

Stress and illness have clearly debilitated him.

Bony is exactly why you have to be careful with recruitment. A bit like when SWP went to Chelsea, he was overawed by the players around him, became frightened to take a man on and would rather give it to someone else than make a mistake. It takes a certain type of player with a certain mentality to have the confidence to play their natural game in a team filled with so called superstars. I look at Kevin DeBryune this year - for me the one success of the year - and he played the game the way he played for Wolfsburg. Bony will not change in my opinion too much water has gone under the bridge and he will surely leave. Towards the end he looked over weight and a shell of the player we signed. The lesson has to be buying players with the right mentality and let them play like they do naturally, this is why we wanted them! Sterling to a lesser degree is the same although given his age I'm sure he will improve under our new coach and will be a different player next year (I hope).

We had to sign him the year he got malaria and made a random woman pregnant.

These have to be the reasons he went from a goal scorer to appearing like a lazy shithouse with zero confidence, either on the ball or in front of goal.

Stress and illness have clearly debilitated him.

Illness did not stop his chase for pussy!

The guy blew his chance of the big time, going back to Swansea and good riddance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.