Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already asked as I've not looked through the thread but if he is to sign will he play in champs league? Do we get to reregister players now we are in group stages and if so which non homegrown would he replace?

Ragcafe must be down again. Mods can we keep some of them for a while since Squirty banned our last pet rat?

abu13 said:
Pam said:
abu13 said:
Will be a great signing, I thought we needed to sell to afford him so im guessing Sinclair and Nastasic are going to be on there way out. Maybe a surprise as well ?

What surprise?
No idea, I keep reading that we only have arojnd £10million to spend and a cant see Sinclair and Nastasic bringing in another 20.
Given that Sinclair is also home grown we will have to replace him. Now hopefully it will be with a graduate from the EDS but if not we may have to nip back on the market in which case someone else would have to be sold?
Why we would have to replace Sinclair? You can just leave empty slot on squad registrations for HG players.

clelandgrafter said:
Total waste of money, if the £30M being quoted is correct. They would be better buying someone from Europe for a third of the price.

20100924-20100924-015m.jpg

We've currently got two natural strikers of which both are injured and we've needed another striker since the beast went last summer. This is not a panic buy as some are suggesting, it's been going on for months.

If we do get him then watch out the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.