Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
jrb said:
Oh the irony.

Red Café lot astounded we'd sign Bony, let alone pay 30mill for him.(if true?) He's, this, he's that, etc. City can't afford him because of FFP, etc. You get the idea. City agree £30m fee with Swansea for Bony http://www.redcafe.net/threads/city-agree-%C2%A330m-fee-with-swansea-for-bony.399975/

Wait a minute. He's the PL top goal scorer playing in an average Swansea side.(no disrespect to Swansea) Imagine what he's going to be like with Yaya, Silva, Nasri, threading balls through to him, and playing alongside Sergio. Ouch!

Anyway, back to Red Café and the Rags on there.

This from a club who spent £60mill on Di Maria and pay him £280,000 a week. Dia Maria has played 12 games and scored 3 goals in the PL.

This from club who spent £6mill on Falcao, and pay him £265,000 a week. Falcao has played 12 games and scored 3 goals in the PL.

Then there's Ander Herrera at a mere £29mill, who's played 10 times and scored 2 goals.

To all the Rags on here, as well a Red café. F*** off and go and watch your over priced and over paid useless Glalacticos. Ha!
k
Luke Shaw £27m
Fellaini £28m
Mata £38m

I forget sometimes we bought all of our players like Toure, Silva and Aguero just before the boom. Now it's a much different market with Madrid and Barcelona buying James, Suarez Bale and Neymar for £60m plus.

Guess it just takes time to get used to but I suppose even £30m will be a decent hypothetical price. And I shouldn't have slagged off our signings.

Don't panic mate, if the mods we're going to bin you it would have happened long ago.

I think they let you hang around for your comedy value.

Just my opinion obviously :)

I can vouch for that.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
We've currently got two natural strikers of which both are injured and we've needed another striker since the beast went last summer. This is not a panic buy as some are suggesting, it's been going on for months.

If we do get him then watch out the premier league.

We agree again. You're rapidly becoming the brother I never had ;.)

A little overpriced, but I think he'll be worth it in the long run. Some have already said it, but Lukaku 28m and Soldado 30m so I thinks it's the going rate nowadays. He already knows the league and is suited for the PL. It gives us a big physical body up front and in the air. He can also help out on defending set pieces which is a plus.

MeatHunterrr said:
abu13 said:
Pam said:
What surprise?
No idea, I keep reading that we only have arojnd £10million to spend and a cant see Sinclair and Nastasic bringing in another 20.
Given that Sinclair is also home grown we will have to replace him. Now hopefully it will be with a graduate from the EDS but if not we may have to nip back on the market in which case someone else would have to be sold?
Why we would have to replace Sinclair? You can just leave empty slot on squad registrations for HG players.

Guddetti and that kid we've just sold in holland

uwe rosler 28 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
abu13 said:
No idea, I keep reading that we only have arojnd £10million to spend and a cant see Sinclair and Nastasic bringing in another 20.
Given that Sinclair is also home grown we will have to replace him. Now hopefully it will be with a graduate from the EDS but if not we may have to nip back on the market in which case someone else would have to be sold?
Why we would have to replace Sinclair? You can just leave empty slot on squad registrations for HG players.

Guddetti and that kid we've just sold in holland
Still we could have 17 foreigners and 0 HGs. We necessarily don't have to replace HG players. If Milner stays then we have a squad of about 21, which is big enough.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
We've currently got two natural strikers of which both are injured and we've needed another striker since the beast went last summer. This is not a panic buy as some are suggesting, it's been going on for months.

If we do get him then watch out the premier league.

He won t play until the end of the month coz he is going to Africa

abu13 said:
Pam said:
abu13 said:
Will be a great signing, I thought we needed to sell to afford him so im guessing Sinclair and Nastasic are going to be on there way out. Maybe a surprise as well ?

What surprise?
Circa £30 million to spend I think.

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m4 minutes ago
A fee of £25m + add-ons for Bony has been agreed in principle according to the Daily Mail. The Guardian suggests "a deal worth around £25m".

3dD9WTM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.