Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
i8rags said:
zandvoort blue said:
question for our lurkers...........Bony or Falcao????
I will save them the bother, Falcao all day proven, city throw money after money, can't attract world class like Falcao, bony, Aguero, yaya, last years top three goalscorers don't mean shit.

You are very harsh. They have very fragile ego's right now, which is why they invaded the pitch after scoring a goal against the mighty Yeovil. Have some compassion.
Sorry Pam, fair play.

Very happy with the player himself, I think he'll be great for us. He'll give us that bit of physicality we're lacking as well as a real goal threat as he's a lovely finisher.

Not so happy with the ACON situation and that we'll lose him every second season for 6 weeks. For that reason alone I think then reported £30Mil is on the steep side.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
gazzaa2 said:
Good replacement for Negredo as long as that money is guaranteed in the summer. Don't want to pay for the £30m for Bony and then have Negredo coming back.

Try and cash in on Dzeko or Jovetic in the summer as well.

I don't think we need to sell anyone other than Negredo imo, unless it suits us. you know "The Big Picture" and all that.

Needs to be more or less a one in one out policy on non homegrowns.

It's the January window you are always going to get ripped off on the price because the season is still ongoing and they need the funds to get a replacement.

Didsbury Dave said:
Oh and one more rant.

I could give a monkeys cuss what Man united fans think about one of our deals. They aren't our rivals anymore, they're an also-ran. 6 easy points with a fanbase of mainly clowns whose opinion is Irrelevant.
And their all cunts.

blueinsa said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why on earth do fans worry about the price of every signing? If he's good enough he's a good signing. Let the sheikh and the board worry about whether he's 25 or 30 mill or whatever.

Worried what their rag mates will say no doubt lol.

You know what? It probably is. Look at them on this thread 'rags this and rags that'.

Why would man united enter anyone's mind when we look like signing someone?

Aguero top scorer this season. Bony top scorer in the 2014 calendar year. Those two up front will be amazing. I don't think Chelsea's defence would be able to handle the pace of Aguero and the strength of Bony.

Didsbury Dave said:
Why on earth do fans worry about the price of every signing? If he's good enough he's a good signing. Let the sheikh and the board worry about whether he's 25 or 30 mill or whatever.

They FFP does

Didsbury Dave said:

For the record, I think Bony is good value for the £25m that the Guardian is reporting. But to answer your question, why wouldn't fans have a vested interest in what the club pays for a player? Every pound that the club spends is one less pound going toward future player acquisitions - every cent means one less cent that can go toward a player like Koke in the summer. And every penny we spend over market value is a penny that other clubs will expect as a premium in future deals. Seems silly to not care about our transfer finances.

No, please No. Why when we have almost all our forwards back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.