Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
We've currently got two natural strikers of which both are injured and we've needed another striker since the beast went last summer. This is not a panic buy as some are suggesting, it's been going on for months.

If we do get him then watch out the premier league.

Bony signed a one year extension in November, which got rid of the £20m release clause.

If it's been going on for months, why didn't City sign him in the summer transfer?

Didsbury Dave said:
Oh and one more rant.

I could give a monkeys cuss what Man united fans think about one of our deals. They aren't our rivals anymore, they're an also-ran. 6 easy points with a fanbase of mainly clowns whose opinion is Irrelevant.

What's this "mainly" about Dave?

563676_030c_1024x2000.jpg

cookster said:
Why are people arsed how we finance the deal. the money men will sort it out.

Just get excited about a striker who will out score Costa!

We already have him (Aguero).

We don't need a fourth striker especially as a one-striker formation with Silva in the no. 10 role is how we play best. Instead of wasting 25-30m let's wait until the summer until better targets become available (without January premiums).

Bony it seems a bit expensive to pay 20 - 30 million for him if I am honest. He has done well but is he really worth that amount of money. We could wait until the end of the season and get a better player than panic buy Bony. I think he is good but wont be a regular starter a back up but a good back up. Just think that maybe there is better options out there than Bony. Saying that MP and the club know what there doing and I expect this will be a good signing if Bony can adapt to our style of football then we will have a good player on our hands.

The only down point in signing African Players the stupid fucking African Nations Cup every 2 years we wont have him playing at key times in the year for us. Thats why with all the strikers out we could of done with buying a fit striker who was available ASAP not after the window is closed which is likely with Bony. Hopefully there might be 1 more to come too.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Didn t Pellegrini said that transfers aren t a prority some days ago ? Was he bluffing ? His plans don t fit with Txiki s plans maybe ?

Why would you want to put everyone else on alert and shove the price up?

dobobobo said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
We've currently got two natural strikers of which both are injured and we've needed another striker since the beast went last summer. This is not a panic buy as some are suggesting, it's been going on for months.

If we do get him then watch out the premier league.

Bony signed a one year extension in November, which got rid of the £20m release clause.

If it's been going on for months, why didn't City sign him in the summer transfer?

Fernando ?

aguerooo93 said:
cookster said:
Why are people arsed how we finance the deal. the money men will sort it out.

Just get excited about a striker who will out score Costa!

We already have him (Aguero).

We don't need a fourth striker especially as a one-striker formation with Silva in the no. 10 role is how we play best. Instead of wasting 25-30m let's wait until the summer until better targets become available (without January premiums).

You're a positive one, not stop moaning all over the thread. I love Kun but his injury record is poor, added to that I trust the judgement of Pelle over you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.