Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Appointment said:
schfc6 said:
Just been said that we are in no rush to get the deal done. I imagine that will shit Swansea right up. We should pay what we want or nothing at all.

If we pull out, or go quiet or look elsewhere, Bony will have a shit fit and force a move.

I reckon both sides will be pretty sanguine. He's at the ACON so no use to either club at present. Sounds like they're haggling over 5 million quid so I expect the deal will get done eventually. I'm gutted they don't want Scott Sinclair back! : ( : ) :/
But surely having £25 mill in Swansea's pocket now is more beneficial to them so they can reinvest it now rather than a couple of days before the deadline

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mister Appointment said:
schfc6 said:
Just been said that we are in no rush to get the deal done. I imagine that will shit Swansea right up. We should pay what we want or nothing at all.

If we pull out, or go quiet or look elsewhere, Bony will have a shit fit and force a move.

I reckon both sides will be pretty sanguine. He's at the ACON so no use to either club at present. Sounds like they're haggling over 5 million quid so I expect the deal will get done eventually. I'm gutted they don't want Scott Sinclair back! : ( : ) :/
But surely having £25 mill in Swansea's pocket now is more beneficial to them so they can reinvest it now rather than a couple of days before the deadline

I don't think they will reinvest much of it, not this January anyway

They have a decent little squad there, which is more than capable of achieving a decent position come the end of the season

I think Gomis will score them a few goals in Bony's absense

Haggling over £5m isn't a big deal to us but it sure is to them

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mister Appointment said:
schfc6 said:

They'll know who they want. Word is they're going to sell Gomis to QPR so that's another 5/7 million they'll have. I reckon most of their spending will be done in the summer.

How do we know that the deal isn't already done?
With Txiki at Hyde last night and Bony in Abu Dhabi there does not seem to be masses of urgency. Swansea's need is more urgent than ours time wise cos they want to spend his fee.
Once Nastasic goes along with Sinclair & Guidetti I suspect all will be revealed.
There is also movement around Kelechi Iheanacho so Jan could be busy.
The Rags are becoming desperate for positive media coverage as we start to move further ahead on all fronts.
Bring it on!

oakiecokie said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
rapidCT said:
For God sake, you can check when the facebook page was done. It s easy. I made it long time ago.
People, don t you ever stop? What is wrong with you?
You know what.. I don t even why I am trying...

Mate.....don't worry about it I was born and bread South Manchester and been a blue over 35 years and I still get called a rag when others don't agree with my comments...Us Blue fans gotta be tough (we've had to be over the years!) Does it matter what others think anyway? just laugh at em.....you know your a blue and that's all that matters! ;)

Anyway, Back to Bony.........when he gonna sign?! ;)

Rag.

Cheers oakie...was waiting for that!..... love you too!;)

As above, he's not available this month, therefore we sit tight. Would be foolish to just agree to whatever Swansea ask for

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
oakiecokie said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Mate.....don't worry about it I was born and bread South Manchester and been a blue over 35 years and I still get called a rag when others don't agree with my comments...Us Blue fans gotta be tough (we've had to be over the years!) Does it matter what others think anyway? just laugh at em.....you know your a blue and that's all that matters! ;)

Anyway, Back to Bony.........when he gonna sign?! ;)

Rag.

;) Nice to see you have a good sense of humour mate.

schfc6 said:
Just been said that we are in no rush to get the deal done. I imagine that will shit Swansea right up. We should pay what I want or nothing at all.

Great song, great band.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7CguCAtRA&list=RD9S7CguCAtRA[/video]

BufordUSABlue said:
oakiecokie said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

;) Nice to see you have a good sense of humour mate.

Always thought Oakie showed some (albeit well hidden!) rag tendencies in the past.......

;-))

Fuck me I`ve wasted near on 20,000 posts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.