Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured Wolfsburg are preparing a £23m bid for Schurrle. Could Chelsea be trying to make room for Bony?

Could Bony's transfer decide the winners of the PL?

Plain Speaking said:
Rumoured Wolfsburg are preparing a £23m bid for Schurrle. Could Chelsea be trying to make room for Bony?

We've just got back on topic after this revelation took over the thread overnight......

Please talk about it in the Jan transfer or Chelsea thread.

FantasyIreland said:
Plain Speaking said:

We've just got back on topic after this revelation took over the thread overnight......

Please talk about it in the Jan transfer or Chelsea thread.
Sorry not read all the thread.
Most of the latest posts more concerned about posters abusing each other.

City Watch @City_Watch · 35 min 35
Sky Sports: City and Swansea are yet to agree a fee for Bony but both are keen to see the deal go through. City in no rush w/ Bony at AFCON.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Plain Speaking said:

Could Plain Speaking be trying to shit stir?
Plainly...

MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 35 min 35
Sky Sports: City and Swansea are yet to agree a fee for Bony but both are keen to see the deal go through. City in no rush w/ Bony at AFCON.

These sort of comments stink of lazy journalism to me. If you had to guess what was happening based on no new information this would be it.

In reality most transfers take 4 of 5 days at least to sort out contracts / paperwork following an agreement over headline terms, some go on for weeks.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Plain Speaking said:

Could Plain Speaking be trying to shit stir?
Legitimate concern as far as I'm concerned, although I take FantasyIreland's point that the issue has previously been raised.

There are so many disrespectful posters on BM recently, particularly on this thread.

If we do want him, then we should get the deal done. If they rate him at £30m now, imagine what they'll rate him at if he has a good tournament!

I have no concerns on this and he will be City player by the end of the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.