Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard is overrated. More media hype and chelski who will use the attention to inflate his value and sell him for 80-90m to a club like real or psg. If anything cesc is the better midfielder on that team.

blueyorkie said:
richards30 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Its the Daily Star so not worrying about it but I guess some will have a little flap over this, so couldn't help myself!;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/419334/Chelsea-News-Deal-AGREED-three-stars-return-Messi-latest-Bony-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Bony-move</a>

Wilfried Bony

Chelsea are considering hijacking Manchester City's Wilfried Bony deal.

The Ivorian is on the verge of a move to the Etihad Stadium but it is being held up by City's failure to agree a fee with Swansea.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is keen on Bony and Didier Drogba recently admitted he wants to see his countryman join him at the club.

Well they swooped hazard of us and if they get the cash will just pay it! Tough one though as £25m + £5m add ons should easily be enough to get bony!

Did us a favour getting Hazard, hugely over rated

hazard is a great player that has yet to live up to his ability but inevitably will do before long. Would of been perfect in our setup. If anybody in the chelsea team is overrated it's Costa. He's Chelsea's Van horseface. Get's in the box and scores goals but offers little else and is completely nullified if the service to him is stopped. Comparing him to Sergio is absurd, he's nowhere near that level.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Hazard is overrated. More media hype and chelski who will use the attention to inflate his value and sell him for 80-90m to a club like real or psg. If anything cesc is the better midfielder on that team.
While I agree Fabregas & Matic are the engines of the Chelsea machine, it is silly to call Hazard overrated. He is a difference maker, and the one player on Chelsea who can make something out of nothing. He is a top 5 player in the league. He is not overrated.

Ric said:
I imagine Mourinho would love to hijack this signing if possible, and Bony would be as much an asset to them as he would be to us. If they were to sell Schurrle for the figures mentioned, it'd be a concern but we're clearly in pole position on this one. Would be a big surprise if they gazumped us on this.
I hope they get Bony and we get Lacazzette.

I can't see Chelsea going in for him because Mourinho doesn't play two up top, so why spend £30m on a back up.

We will go back to playing 4-4-2 against lesser opposition but keep one up top against the best I reckon.

Dax777 said:
Ric said:
I imagine Mourinho would love to hijack this signing if possible, and Bony would be as much an asset to them as he would be to us. If they were to sell Schurrle for the figures mentioned, it'd be a concern but we're clearly in pole position on this one. Would be a big surprise if they gazumped us on this.
I hope they get Bony and we get Lacazzette.

Yea Marseille lost today, Lyon has a chance to go top of the table and still haven't replaced Gomis, don't think they will let Lacazette go in January.

jonmcity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
waspish said:
Haha so predictable the media in this country
They read it here first.

We should help them out by going into a massive flap, posting on all social media how we are devastated that Chelsea are now in for him and our club let it happen. We can then sit back and laugh at the headlines.

[video]http://youtu.be/PZDo-udXmgQ[/video]

sam-caddick said:
I can't see Chelsea going in for him because Mourinho doesn't play two up top, so why spend £30m on a back up.

We will go back to playing 4-4-2 against lesser opposition but keep one up top against the best I reckon.

Wouldn't put it past him shipping Remy off on loan or sell.

i8rags said:
Was LVG having a pop at City over Bony on sky earlier, saying "that's how we do business, we find a target and they we buy them," was very sarcastic and aimed at someone.

We find, we buy wtf. It smacks of pure arrogance and a fooking big assumption that they can lure anyone they want to the swamp. How many stellar names have told them to do one recently?

SCUM

sam-caddick said:

he would pay 30m just to stop us getting him, wont work but he would like to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.