Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Hazard is overrated. More media hype and chelski who will use the attention to inflate his value and sell him for 80-90m to a club like real or psg. If anything cesc is the better midfielder on that team.
Honestly please just stop watching football.

mosssideblue said:
i8rags said:
Was LVG having a pop at City over Bony on sky earlier, saying "that's how we do business, we find a target and they we buy them," was very sarcastic and aimed at someone.

We find, we buy wtf. It smacks of pure arrogance and a fooking big assumption that they can lure anyone they want to the swamp. How many stellar names have told them to do one recently?

SCUM
From memory weren't the deals /negotiations for falcon,rojo,hirraea beyond shambolic ?

Dax777 said:
Ric said:
I imagine Mourinho would love to hijack this signing if possible, and Bony would be as much an asset to them as he would be to us. If they were to sell Schurrle for the figures mentioned, it'd be a concern but we're clearly in pole position on this one. Would be a big surprise if they gazumped us on this.
I hope they get Bony and we get Lacazzette.

Bony definitely my preference but i'm a greedy fucker,so both please.

Dax777 said:
Ric said:
I imagine Mourinho would love to hijack this signing if possible, and Bony would be as much an asset to them as he would be to us. If they were to sell Schurrle for the figures mentioned, it'd be a concern but we're clearly in pole position on this one. Would be a big surprise if they gazumped us on this.
I hope they get Bony and we get Lacazzette.
Or maybe we could get Bony now and Laczzette in the summer?

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
Hazard over rated, is this some kind of joke hahahah

Everytime the lad has the ball you expect something to happen.

hazard is the player i would like to takes merlin's mantle when the time is right, that's how good he is

Armaan said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Hazard is overrated. More media hype and chelski who will use the attention to inflate his value and sell him for 80-90m to a club like real or psg. If anything cesc is the better midfielder on that team.
Honestly please just stop watching football.
Yup. Hazard is a stunning footballer, and we definitely lost out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.