Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little doubt one of Dzeko and Jovetic at least will go but at least this time both will have decent currency.

No matter the status of the striker I hope gone are the days when a striker with at least one title to his name will be sold off for peanuts no matter the baggage.

Juventus must have been laughing when we sold Tevez for what we did.

Should have asked for and received at least twice what they paid for him.

We will end up getting Bony for between 25 mill and 30 mill with an add on.

25 mill for Negredo is fair enough.

g180aj said:
NipHolmes said:
I remember Monreal was seen as the next coming of Ashley Cole when Wenger bought him.

Pace of Alba, crossing of Alves and the stamina of Zabaleta.

Didn't take long for the truth to prevail. Charlie Nicholas is a terrible, terrible judge of a player. The only one on that panel worth a listen to is Le Tiss. The rest are nuthuggers of previous employers.

Bringing this discussion back on to Bony I'd be flabbergasted to see this deal fall through now. I'd say it's a done deal and the hold up is us trying to get the best deals for Nastastic and Sinclair aka the deadwood.

Part of me is praying we get a bid for Dzeko so we can buy Lacazette or Dybala. I
Edin will go in the summer just before the best player in the world comes in to take his number.

Fabregas, Hazard or Rooney?

bluesince76 said:
g180aj said:
NipHolmes said:
I remember Monreal was seen as the next coming of Ashley Cole when Wenger bought him.

Pace of Alba, crossing of Alves and the stamina of Zabaleta.

Didn't take long for the truth to prevail. Charlie Nicholas is a terrible, terrible judge of a player. The only one on that panel worth a listen to is Le Tiss. The rest are nuthuggers of previous employers.

Bringing this discussion back on to Bony I'd be flabbergasted to see this deal fall through now. I'd say it's a done deal and the hold up is us trying to get the best deals for Nastastic and Sinclair aka the deadwood.

Part of me is praying we get a bid for Dzeko so we can buy Lacazette or Dybala. I
Edin will go in the summer just before the best player in the world comes in to take his number.

Fabregas, Hazard or Rooney?

Phil Jones?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
When Chelsea beat us at the Etihad in what the media labeled the 'Mourinho Masterclass' Hazard basically beat us on his own. His performance, and I said so at the time, was the best performance by an opposition player I have ever seen either at Maine Road or Etihad. He is a joy to watch and I would love him to wear God's chosen colour of blue.

Seriously?

You must have missed the Dortmund game when Gotze or Gundogan played.

Or when Berbatov, single-handedly helped a ten-man Spurs knock us out of the Worthington Cup.

Or even a half-fit Ronaldinho in a half-arsed friendly game showed his class.

Or perhaps the day Henry came to Maine Road and had them 4-0 by half time.

You might also want to consider the standing ovation Zola got at Maine Road.

And I'm not even going to mention Dalglish owning our place for a decade.

Hazard wasn't even the best player on the night, which was a toss up between Cahill or Matic.

All which would have been moot (as proved a couple weeks later) if not forced to play Demichelis is midfield because of an injury to Fernandinho.

Hazard is indeed a key player for them this season, their only get out of jail free card because he can bring the ball 30 yards upfield.
Gazza for spuds at Maine rd was a masterclass.

mancity1 said:
Little doubt one of Dzeko and Jovetic at least will go but at least this time both will have decent currency.

No matter the status of the striker I hope gone are the days when a striker with at least one title to his name will be sold off for peanuts no matter the baggage.

Juventus must have been laughing when we sold Tevez for what we did.

Should have asked for and received at least twice what they paid for him.

We will end up getting Bony for between 25 mill and 30 mill with an add on.

25 mill for Negredo is fair enough.
Tevez did not want to sign another contract either we sell him for cheap like we did or he would have left for free.

With Milner and Dzeko not even in the squad today....could there be transfer talks going on? If the Swans are not willing to move from the 30mil value on Bony, maybe we do have to move a player to complete the deal? All guess work and rumours but strange to see those 2 not in the team after Pelle saying they were available....

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
With Milner and Dzeko not even in the squad today....could there be transfer talks going on? If the Swans are not willing to move from the 30mil value on Bony, maybe we do have to move a player to complete the deal? All guess work and rumours but strange to see those 2 not in the team after Pelle saying they were available....
Dzeko is just 1 of 3 coming back from injury (possibly 4 since Jovetic is not long back) and 2 of them are on the bench so I wouldn't read too much into him being missing today.

ColinLee said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Dzeko is just 1 of 3 coming back from injury (possibly 4 since Jovetic is not long back) and 2 of them are on the bench so I wouldn't read too much into him being missing today.

thanks mate....:)

ColinLee said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
But what about Milner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.