Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrighty Wrexham said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Bentheblue said:
It could be that we have to complete the sale of a player before we can buy, in order to stay within "fair play " rules.
No. We have accounted the £24m Negredo fee apparently this year, which means we have a budget of around £35m without any sales, as we had £12m to spend before Negredo sale is taking in to account.

We don't have to sell anyone if we sign Bony for under £35m.

Don't really understand how we can account for the £24m this year as I bet Valencia are accounting for it as an outgoing in their accounts in the summer!!

That's called bending the rules to the extreme and cant see how it would be allowed! Negredo has either been loaned or sold!!
I think we have checked this with UEFA, that we can account the £24m now. Otherwise signing Bony wouldn't be possible.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Bentheblue said:
It could be that we have to complete the sale of a player before we can buy, in order to stay within "fair play " rules.
No. We have accounted the £24m Negredo fee apparently this year, which means we have a budget of around £35m without any sales, as we had £12m to spend before Negredo sale is taking in to account.

Don't really understand how we can account for the £24m this year as I bet Valencia are accounting for it as an outgoing in their accounts in the summer!!

That's called bending the rules to the extreme and cant see how it would be allowed! Negredo has either been loaned or sold!!

He's been sold he won't be coming back

waspish said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Thought he had been loaned with an obligation to buy in the summer! That's not the same is it?

oakiecokie said:
Keith Moon said:
oakiecokie said:
I`m expecting someone to tell me I`m wrong and that he will be signing. ;)

Lies!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-H380hrjVA[/video]

And now for something completely different :

Performed by Sandi & Stevie

My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Bonnie to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me

The winds will blow over the ocean
The winds will blow over the sea
The winds will blow over the ocean
To bring back my Bonnie to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me

Bring back, bring back
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me

Ah, God be with the youth of me. Back then it went slightly differently. Proper rebels, we were...

My one skin lies over my two skin
My two skin lies over my three
My three skin lies over my four skin
Oh, pull back my four skin for me!

Oh, pull back! Oh, pull back!
Oh, pull back my four skin for me!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
waspish said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Thought he had been loaned with an obligation to buy in the summer! That's not the same is it?

He's not coming back so in my mind he's sold and that what our books say

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BBC are reporting that a fee in the region of 30 Million has been agreed.
Wilfried Bony: Swansea agree £30m deal with Man City
Swansea City have agreed a fee in the region of £30m to sell striker Wilfried Bony to Premier League champions Manchester City.

Swansea manager Garry Monk previously said it would take an "astronomical" fee to prise the Ivory Coast striker, 26, away from the Liberty Stadium.

He was the Premier League's top scorer in the calendar year of 2014 with 20 goals.

Bony joined Swansea for a club-record £12m from Vitesse Arnhem in 2013.

The fee breaks the Welsh club record sale of £15m that Liverpool paid Swansea for midfielder Joe Allen in August 2012.

More to follow.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
waspish said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Of course it's the same.
If you take a car off the lot, at 9am, even though the paperwork won't be finalised until noon, you've just been loaned it with an obligation to buy. To the seller, how greatly does this differ from if you'd paid cash up front?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BBC are reporting that a fee in the region of 30 Million has been agreed.
So, the world and it's uncle are stating £28m but Auntie Beeb is reporting differently? Quelle suprise...
Wonder if they reported Fellaini's £27m fee as "in the region of £30m"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.