Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hihosilva said:
I don't get it. He's not going to be able to play when we need him.
Exactly, don't expect £30 maybe money plus Sinclair but we won see him until feb when Dzeko and Aguero will be back.

oakiecokie said:
FantasyIreland said:
Awesome news,get the deal done.

It always amazes me when Blue Mooners take for gospel the transfer figures which are pure speculation from the media.If we want this player then I am more than happy for our usual personnel of Khaldoon & Cheekie to tie this deal up for the best interests of Manchester City and not some Blue Mooners who cant see the fucking wood for the trees.

Is that a dig at me Oakie?

I reckon we could have got Kane for £35-£40 million.

Disappointing, We should be aiming for much higher than Bony with £30 million

SA96 said:

What has Kane proven compared to Bony!?!? Kane is in a purple patch, maybe it'll last, maybe it won't.

I'm not the biggest advocate of signing Bony but what he's shown is consistency. Every year at any club he's been at.

Blue Maverick said:
Hihosilva said:
Exactly, don't expect £30 maybe money plus Sinclair but we won see him until feb when Dzeko and Aguero will be back.

He'll be needed for the run in, that's the point

Pellers is going for the champs league, if this comes off its a huge statement!!!

Would be a disappointing transfer when you take into consideration he is at the AFCON I would rather we wait till the summer and use the money towards a better player.

It always baffles me when people on here mention ACON, he will be back in Feb..

Even if he wasnt going to ACON the transfer would have probabily been dragged out until the last week in Jan.

If you think of it that way he will miss just a couple of weeks..

SA96 said:

Kane for that much would be worse than Andy Carroll to Liverpool. He is bang average.

Hihosilva said:

totally agree, would be surprised if we signed him as I wasn't even sure we had funds left due to ffp to match 25-30 mill....

SA96 said:

I like Kane a lot, but at the moment he is just a 6 month wonder and still has a long way to go to prove being worth £40m

£30m for Bony is about right in my opinion, he is a proven 20 goal a season striker in the PL, the next level up in Suarez, Sanchez etc.. You are looking at £50m+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.