Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF SLY SPORTS :):

"Wilfried Bony may well be on his way to joining Manchester City. Sky sources have told us that Swansea and City are in advanced talks but a deal has yet to be agreed.

"We are told the two sides are not far apart on the issue of valuation, which is in the region of £30m. This could well move at pace and another source has told us that Bony is discussing personal terms with City. He is due to travel to the Middle East for a training camp with the Ivory Coast tomorrow ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations

oakiecokie said:
FantasyIreland said:
oakiecokie said:
It always amazes me when Blue Mooners take for gospel the transfer figures which are pure speculation from the media.If we want this player then I am more than happy for our usual personnel of Khaldoon & Cheekie to tie this deal up for the best interests of Manchester City and not some Blue Mooners who cant see the fucking wood for the trees.

Is that a dig at me Oakie?

Hahahaaaaaaaaa.No mate it certainly isn`t and I can see from your posts on this thread that you`re as delighted as me,if this deal goes through.How can anyone who supports City not be delighted at us going for the PL 2014 leading goalscorer.
This is the type of player we need to give us a final push for the title and OK he wont be available for maybe another 6 weeks,but we`ve already proved that other players can score and who knows Kun could be available before the end of the month.
Positively delighted mate if it comes off.
Cheers pal,i didn't think it would be.....

Fingers crossed!

MeatHunterrr said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
It always baffles me when people on here mention ACON, he will be back in Feb..

Even if he wasnt going to ACON the transfer would have probabily been dragged out until the last week in Jan.

If you think of it that way he will miss just a couple of weeks..
I agree with this. If we tried to sign someone and the deal dragged on til close to the deadline the only games he could play in til Bony is back are Hull (h), Stoke (a).

We will have him for the run in (13 league games, fa cup 5th round onwards and the CL)
Who City are going to drop from CL squad? We are only restricted to 16 foreigners in CL squad.
I doubt he will be played in the CL. But it would mean that Aguero could be rested for Newcastle (h) before the first leg or West brom(h) after the 2nd leg. Could even rest Aguero for Burnley (a) before the Nou Camp too.

I like Bony. He's a beast and is one of the few who can genuinely play as a lone forward and still be dangerous.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a third title in four seasons right here ladies and gentleman.

What a player this guy is and what an impact he can have on both our team and rivals.

Wanted this guy for 12 months, ever since he bullied Komps at their place last season.

Seriously, a bit like the clowns who never considered Lampard world class, until they saw him at close quarters, this fella will be a real eye-opener.

Fair enough I think he takes Negredo's spot in our squad. A big target man who acts as a focal point. When we had one, fit and playing well, last year we scored for fun. Interesting to see if he will play Champions League. As it stands for him to be added to the 21 we would have one grumpy player on our books.

Well looks like we're getting him then.

I've got my doubts, but as long as he's wearing a City shirt I'll be behind him! Hopefully he'll do the business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.