Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing is born out of necessity imho. We cannot afford another injury crisis amongst our strikers even if our midfielders can contribute.

oakiecokie said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
Had a tip off mate ?

Yeah..a lot earlier in the thread and a couple of weeks ago my mate told me we were signing him..he got the info from someone I don't know who works for the club

Fuck me mate,is it a first for you as a young Tolmie Pretender ? ;)

Haha proper first!

I'm speechless hahaha

I'm gonna find out who the inside man is and soften him up with a few beers..he can be the official Bluemoon leak ;-)

the originalkippaxman said:
Benjani MK II and except for the shoulder goal at the swamp he was utter dog shit

Better than Benjani. Call Bony ovo Louis Saha.

bluemoon98 said:
oakiecokie said:
bluemoon98 said:
Unless shiekh mansour made an underground passageaway practising hs2 underneath allowing players to get to manchester quickly ;)

On the worlds fastest train ... in 45 minutes. ;) Seriuosly I would be surprised if he came back to Manchester for his medical and would think we have someone out there who would be available to carry out the full medical.

You would think so, does anyone know if players can have their medicals another part of the world? Or do they have to travel to the country they play? Not being harsh but medicals in the middle east sound dodgy ;)

Can`t be any worse than the fucker who signed RSC off,as completely fit.I would imagine that Sheikh Mansour will have friends in high places to carry out a full medical process.

oakiecokie said:
bluemoon98 said:
oakiecokie said:
On the worlds fastest train ... in 45 minutes. ;) Seriuosly I would be surprised if he came back to Manchester for his medical and would think we have someone out there who would be available to carry out the full medical.

You would think so, does anyone know if players can have their medicals another part of the world? Or do they have to travel to the country they play? Not being harsh but medicals in the middle east sound dodgy ;)

Can`t be any worse than the fucker who signed RSC off,as completely fit.I would imagine that Sheikh Mansour will have friends in high places to carry out a full medical process.

Haha whoever that was took the money and ran!

pudge said:
It's funny to see how people's opinions on a player change when it looks like the same player will be signing for us.
LOL but that's football fans all over isn't it? Of course I can afford to laugh as I said after the Swansea gane he'd be a great signing for us.

Can't wait to see him alongside Messi ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.