Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's "over £30m" Swansea want according to BBC Wales. I wonder if there is a point where City would call off talks.

yayas trusty right foot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a third title in four seasons right here ladies and gentleman.

What a player this guy is and what an impact he can have on both our team and rivals.

Wanted this guy for 12 months, ever since he bullied Komps at their place last season.

Seriously, a bit like the clowns who never considered Lampard world class, until they saw him at close quarters, this fella will be a real eye-opener.

Post of the day Tolm..

Do you think we will get him ?

I have thought for a couple of weeks it was on.

The lad doesn't need much convincing and City and Swansea have plenty of time to conclude.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Which player drops out of the premier league squad tolmie? Thought we are only allowed 17 foriegn players?

Willy
sagna
demi
mangala
zaba
kolarov
vinny
Fernando
fernandinho
yaya
navas
silva
Nasri
jovetic
sergio

have we got room for 1 or is clichy not classed as home grown?
dzeko
Unless I'm mistaken, that's 16.

LoveCity said:
Now it's "over £30m" Swansea want according to BBC Wales. I wonder if there is a point where City would call off talks.

It wouldn't be over £30m imho. We could of took the absolute piss when he had a lower release clause and was hesitating on signing his current deal during the summer.

raymondkl92 said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Can we register him in CL ? I think we can t
Is he leaving for Africa ? Yes
Is he the kind of the striker that all he does is to wait to pass him the ball to shoot? Yes
So why do we have to give 30m for him ? Reus release clause is 25 !!!
PLEASE DON T

we already have three injury prone strikers and you want Reus who is injury prone too, be serious
Be serious and answer if we can resister him in the CL ? If we can t find me a serious reason to sign him giving 30m ? 30m ? Suddenly the FFP problems are gone...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a third title in four seasons right here ladies and gentleman.

What a player this guy is and what an impact he can have on both our team and rivals.

Wanted this guy for 12 months, ever since he bullied Komps at their place last season.

Seriously, a bit like the clowns who never considered Lampard world class, until they saw him at close quarters, this fella will be a real eye-opener.

Post of the day Tolm..

Do you think we will get him ?

I have thought for a couple of weeks it was on.

The lad doesn't need much convincing and City and Swansea have plenty of time to conclude.

Course you did Tolm..you read this thread and saw my ITK info

You have no idea how long I've wanted to say that for ahahahHahahaha

Too funny..me...ITK

Why are we going to spend 25-30m on someone who wouldn't even make our first team? I struggle to see any rationale for this transfer especially as he can't be a panic buy to address our current injury problem at top (since he'll return from the Africa Cup of Nations after all our strikers are back from injury). He'd be surplus to requirements and won't add anything to the team - even if we sell Dzeko in the summer to make way for him it would still be a strange transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.