Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would we want to sign someone who is/was the top goal scorer in 2014 AHEAD OF AGUERO for 30 mil..beyond me, even though he caused vinnie problems, scored two cracking goals against us this and last season, only 26 years old, big strong hench fucking striker is beyond me.

Plus he's a good dancer.

Damien10 said:
Sometimes you need to forget the goals scored and look more at the overall player. Look at the likes of Lambert, they score goals doesn't mean they are good. I belive there would be better options out there come the summer.

Did you just compare Lambert with Bony and kept a straight face?

No formal offer, already departed for the Afcon...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/01/06/7722282/manchester-city-open-talks-for-30m-rated-bony?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_1_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... _HP_RI_1_1</a>

Damien10 said:
Sometimes you need to forget the goals scored and look more at the overall player. Look at the likes of Lambert, they score goals doesn't mean they are good. I belive there would be better options out there come the summer.

Fair point but what exactly is wrong with Bony's overall play?

clelandgrafter said:
Ray78 said:
clelandgrafter said:
The fella Seydou Doumbia, who ripped us apart was being touted at around £15m in the press in November.

It will be a lot more than £15m since he has signed his new contract at CSKA.

Did he ever sign that deal though?

He will.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
jimharri said:
Are there any mods on duty tonight? We seem to have an infestation problem on our hands on here tonight.
They're probably the same one's who said Martin was shite after two games for us.
Or

De Jong can only pass sidewards.
Silva can only pass the ball a few yard's.
Zabaleta is to rash and worse than Richards.
Fernandino is exactly like gelson fernandez.
All from the footballing experts of the bluemoon transfer forum.

My personal favourite though is, onouha will become a better defender than kompany.

Think it will be 25mil which is double what swansea paid for him and what he's achieved thats a fair price! Just be on rag cafe and a lot ov them think its a good signing and defending us on the price! Looks like all the blinkered dicks have come on here because there own don't agree with them! Wouldn't suprise me to see bony score at the swamp this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.