Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

After the initial shock of seeing the absurd price tag I'm starting to cool off.

I can see how he could bolster the team. If he is unselfish I can see Agüero being even better alongside him. He is a handful. I think at £20 to £25m I would have been much happier though.

Good player but can't see us paying anywhere near £30m for him. Maybe £20m and throw in Sinclair. Add to the fact he won't be around until probably mid February,I would wait and see what players become available in the summer and try for 2/3 top tier ones.

@BluePhil8 said:
blue ranger said:
Makes me laugh when I read people saying he isn't good enough. He is a fantastic player with his back to goal and will be an ideal foil for Aguero. It's fair to say Aguero and Dzeko have never struck up a good partnership.

It's almost as if txiki can't win with some people - maybe these were the ones 18 months ago saying we should go balls deep for Soldado and what a success he turned out to be.

So for me £30m (and I doubt it will be that much) will be a fair fee for a proven goal scorer at premier league level.
It's fair to say Begiristain's record in tge market is fair to poor.

Wasted money on Willy who looks worse than Pantilimon. Sagna doesn't look impressive at all. Mangala looks about as intelligent as Boyata. Negredo was amazing so we sell him after a year. Navas hot and cold. Fernandinho good but £34m at 28. Fernando all right.

Look at some of the rubbish he signed at Barcelona as well. Wasted £30m on Chygronschy or whatever that shit centre back was called. Signed loads of nobody's from brazil for like £20million a guy called herreroson or some shit and he never played a single game for them.
Let's re-examine your analysis of those transfer deals:
Fernandinho good, you agree.
Fernando all right, you agree.
Navas hot and cold, that's at least a 50/50 ok by you.
Wiily, agreed he's not an upgrade on Pants ,but then Pants failed to take his chance last season when he got it ,so no big deal other than £6M .
Negredo was very good for half a season. The reasons for selling him may not have been football related. So no one's fault.
Mangala same as Boyata -ludicrous. I bet you slagged of DeMichelis last season.
So other than your views on Mangala, those buys haven't proved too bad, even based on your pessimistic analysis.

First time I've been genuinely excited about a city signing for a couple of windows this..... Some odd comments on here, he'll score bags of goals in our team

uwe rosler 28 said:
Think it will be 25mil which is double what swansea paid for him and what he's achieved thats a fair price! Just be on rag cafe and a lot ov them think its a good signing and defending us on the price! Looks like all the blinkered dicks have come on here because there own don't agree with them! Wouldn't suprise me to see bony score at the swamp this season!

The rags are surprisingly positive about the deal weirdly

clelandgrafter said:
Total waste of money, if the £30M being quoted is correct. They would be better buying someone from Europe for a third of the price.
And another. Here, raggy, raggy....

mousetrap-GETTY-444947.jpg

mac said:
I for one am happy for him to sign.
We need a bit of muscle up front since alf went.
There are plenty of games in a season to keep 3/4 strikers happy.Also no top marquee will come if they are not guaranteed Sergio's slot.

Add me to the list :)

as well as a more competition between the strikers; Jovetic is a false striker more an old 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.