Wilfried Zaha

this is the follow up tweet

City view Zaha as one alternative to Alexis Sanchez, who they face competition from Paris Saint-Germain for. [Mirror]

i call rubbish

Nah, you are alright.

I think we need an experienced forward to complement the young lads personally.

It's an interesting one, as far as talent goes, I trust Pep and co. to get it right, as they've been spot on so far with transfers.

He's rapid, 25, good with both feet and could definitely play both wings. He's excellent 1v1 and has certainly thrived as Palace's key player, the one they all rely on. Would need to step up his goal numbers, but if Sterling can then Zaha could.

£40m is the most he's worth though, even in this market. Other than that, I'm not opposed to it if Pep sees something in him.

Just as Brahim is on the cusp of more first-team football too, seems odd. Basically saying to him that you're not getting in the team for another 2/3 years.

Mentioned in the match day thread that he'll go to a top 6 side soon, thought he'd want Arsenal or Spurs as he'd start there but would be good for squad depth for us, rotating with Sterling and Sane, only issue for us would be our foreign quota (edit: forgot he was homegrown though).

Last edited:
He's having a brilliant season, but I can't see it. Are Palace really going to sell him mid-season for £40m anyway? How much would it cost them if they got relegated as a result?

Mentioned in the match day thread that he'll go to a top 6 side soon, thought he'd want Arsenal or Spurs as he'd start there but would be good for squad depth for us, rotating with Sterling and Sane, only issue for us would be our foreign quota.
He's basically English.

Good player...not sure if he's good enough, though. But if Pep wants him, sure, go and get him.

Mentioned in the match day thread that he'll go to a top 6 side soon, thought he'd want Arsenal or Spurs as he'd start there but would be good for squad depth for us, rotating with Sterling and Sane, only issue for us would be our foreign quota (edit: forgot he was homegrown though).
Delph, Sterling, Stones, Walker.

He may as well be foreign when it comes to the CL squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.