Will all teams park the bus against us from now on? (merged)

Re: Will all teams park the bus against us from now on?

CTID101 said:
Many do already and have done for a while.

Many times we end up scoring against these teams that do it because tactically we change it, start hitting crosses into the box and more often than not we score from them. Usually Dzeko but in this case Barry.

The "parked bus" can be beaten, I can't understand why Mancini waits so long before utilizing the tactic that breaks it down and gets results. Look back at the goals Dzeko has scored this season, how many have been through crosses, corners and so on. Basically direct play.

As has been said also, when teams are just sat back start hitting shots. They can deflect for corners or even goals, hand balls or anything. Instead we keep trying to pass it around them and eventually just get crowded out or lose it.

Thats my main gripe with the players ref shooting.Today would have been the ideal day to shoot on site,with the ball skidding off the pitch.Some time we make too many passes instead of having a dig from anywhere.

They all were playing like that since the 6-1, and always will, nothing new there.

We are desperate for a valuable creative-pacey_A_GRADE player to be signed in Jan :

Maggio,Navas, would be a bargain ( i'm not even dreaming of a DiMaria, Robben, Bale ), but please no Walcott.

Champions2012! said:
Bloody hell
They have been for over a year

We missed the width from the full backs today, and Nasri's skill

mcfcallo said:
this is what could cost us.. teams parking the bus. Not many park it against united which is why they normally win comfortablly

course they do but utd play with two wingers which stretches teams

WIDTH!!

Early goals, please, City.

de niro said:
not only will they do it at our place they will do it at their own ground. utd have had to put up with it for years so better get used to it.
the only difference is they get a pen every week, we dont.
Havnt we had more pens than any other team in the prem in the last season or so?

mcfcallo said:
this is what could cost us.. teams parking the bus. Not many park it against united which is why they normally win comfortablly

I'm not sure that's the case. I think plenty park the bus against them but they utilise width better to counteract it. We always try to play through the middle, hitting a wall of defenders.

Reading got there tactics spot on today, They defended well as a unit, Made it difficult for us to find openings to break them down, Every single player on there team concentrated for 90+ minutes and put in a lot of effort, They deserved a point against us today, But thankfully they didn't get it.

Credit were it's due Reading were excellent defensively today and there well in there rights to park the bus. But these are the types of results that's wins titles, The Rags have been doing it for years.

Not a good performance, But a 1-0 and 3 points. Happy days.

A team bottom off the league comes to the home off the Champions and plays for a draw,and some think it is a crime against football ?.Maybe they did not want mullering.

There have been many,many games teams have parked the bus against us.And when these tactics are employed we struggle .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.