Will Balotelli cost Mancini his job??

I find it strange Balo can be the scapegoat for everything. There are dozens other things that can be factors for us losing this match before Balo comes up. It's not like he was a total liability in the first half. He actually played quite well except for scoring but all our forwards have this problem now. City fans need to stop following the media and blow things out of proportion FFS.

Mancio said:
joe hart will cost mancini's job.

again today , 3 shots on target 3 goals. what an unlucky goalkeeper.

Even today, I would welcome 20 rags posting on here over this clown.

City fans can, and do, have bullshit opinions and we can all think they are idiots. But let's get this right, this is someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this club who regularly slags City players (players who have been outstanding in the service they have given this club) in order to feed his pathetic, childish, celebrity crush.

What's the difference between rags who come on and get banned immediately and this? Nothing, in my view. Except the rags are motivated by a genuine support for their club. Not a celebrity crush.

well played lads,but we play with a player short when mario on the pitch,how many goals will he score this season?we made life very hard when we kept mario and let united have van persie,that would have kept last seasons momentem going,we would have had the title wrapped up by feb.garcia.sinclair and maicon fees would have paid van persies fee and wages,hey what do i know,im sure roberto will guide us to more glory and i back him all the way 6 points is not much and well get 3 back at ot.come on you blues

No is the answer to the question.

I would have hoped more people would share the opinion that the owners by now have shown there not so short sighted as to sack a manager just after he delivered the league title and signed a 5 year contract.

So Balotelli who was better than Nasri and Aguero cost us 3 goals? You lot ever try thinking for yourselves and not testing media guide you?

Our whole team has been poor for months. Hart was shocking today but yea Balotelli is to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.